Where do most of the immigrants come from?
Most of the refugees came from these countries at the end of 2018:
|7.||Democratic Republic of Congo||720.300|
|8.||Central African Republic||590.900|
The world map can be printed out here.
The UN Refugee Council estimates that by the end of 2018 a total of 70.8 million people were on the run.
The UN estimates that a total of 13.6 million people had to leave their homes in 2018. Converted it is like 37,000 people fleeing every day.
2.8 million people have fled to another country and were registered as refugees abroad. About half of these refugees were under 18 years of age.
More than two thirds of the refugees come from just five countries: Syria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Myanmar, Somalia.
Most of the people who have had to flee, however, seek refuge within their own country. These people are called internally displaced people. In 2018, a total of 10.8 million people fled within their own country.
In 2018, however, many people returned to rebuild their lives. In 2018, almost 600,000 people returned to their countries of origin. In addition, 2.3 million internally displaced people have returned to their hometown.
Source: UNHCR Global Trends: Forced Displacement in 2018, https://www.unhcr.org/5d08d7ee7.pdf (as of February 17, 2020).
- Support Donald Trump Why
- What is Dominos Pizza Mania 1
- How do I convert centimeters to minutes?
- What makes a good auto mechanic
- How should I lower my triglycerides
- What are the disadvantages of the cloud architecture
- What is slow poison
- Will digital marketing take over traditional marketing?
- An airliner can fly upside down
- How are satellites sent into space
- What is the time of gravity
- Is customized advertising economical
- Why is the prison so terrible
- How do I play well in Scrabble
- Do guys really miss their ex
- How many inches is tall
- What does Ichimaru mean in Japanese
- Cold calling still works
- Is BNI a scam
- Which question will never have an answer
- Set daily goals
- Why is Singapore so overcrowded
- What is the CPM formula
- Sleep personal trainers with their clients