How fat is In N Outs meat
Make In-N-Out burgers yourself
Ingredients of the grill recipe
For 2 In-N-Out Double Cheeseburgers:
- approx. 600 g minced meat, roughly minced
- 2 burger buns
- 4 - 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 white onion
- Tomato slices
- Iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of cucumber relish
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Duration: approx. 10 minutes
Nutritional value per 100g
Calorific value: 1051 kJ / 251 kcal
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Protein: 14 g
Fat: 13 g
In-N-Out Burger is a fast food chain from the USA. In addition to chains like Shake Shake and Five Guys, In-N-Out Burger is one of the most popular burger restaurants in the USA. We'll show you how to grill the In-N-Out Double Cheeseburger yourself.
In-N-Out Burger - the story behind the fast food chain
In-N-Out Burger is a small fast food chain from the USA, which was founded in California in 1948. The principle that all ingredients are freshly processed and that no frozen goods are used continues to apply in the 347 restaurants. The fries, for example, are freshly prepared in front of the customer, the lettuce leaves are plucked from the head of lettuce after ordering. So that everything can work out, there are only 3 different burgers on the official menu. One of them is the cheeseburger or double cheeseburger. This is exactly what we imitated! The bun is also special about the burgers. This is particularly soft and sloppy.
Preparation: In-N-Out Burger
- We use particularly coarse ground beef as minced meat. If you order it from the butcher, he should turn it through the meat grinder with an 8 mm perforated screen. Important: At least 15-20% fat content, so the burger will be particularly juicy.
- We only season the minced meat with a little sea salt and pepper and knead it very lightly. Then we form 4 balls of the same size from it and preheat a plancha properly.
- Meanwhile we mix the mayonnaise, the ketchup, the cucumber relish, the balsamic vinegar, the lemon juice and a little salt into the sauce. Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- We cut the onion into whole rings, the tomato into slices and we pluck whole leaves from the lettuce.
- We place the minced meat ball on the hot plancha and press it onto the hot cast plate with a spatula. This makes the burgers particularly fluffy, but also falls apart more easily. So always be careful when turning.
- After about 2 minutes we turn the patties and grill them from the second side. Immediately after turning, put 1 - 2 slices of cheddar cheese on each patty. You can now close the lid of the grill, if present. Then the cheese will melt even better.
- Cut open the burger buns and smear both halves with plenty of butter. Grill them briefly on the buttered side for about 20 seconds and then start topping them straight away.
- Roll, followed by sauce, lettuce leaves, 2 slices of tomato, two patties, onion rings, sauce and the second half of the roll.
- You can find more helpful tips and tricks for grilling burgers in our great guide: Make your own burger.
- Can be used on both sides and is a perfect fit for the SWITCH GRID in the Kansas 4
- 1 side half ribbed, half smooth / 1 side completely smooth / W 44.5 x D 29.5 ...
- optimal heat storage and distribution thanks to solid enamelled ...
- Ideally suited for the preparation of small grilled food that would otherwise ...
Conclusion and summary: make In-N-Out burgers yourself
Alex is an expert in burger chains from the USA and has also eaten many burgers from In-N-Out. As an expert, he can confirm that this burger comes very close to the original from the USA. The bread rolls are the biggest difficulty, as the slack feeling like with In-N-Out must probably arise during baking. Due to the amount of butter, the burger bun is still nice and soft and somewhat similar to the original from California.
back to the home page
- Why should one lead a family life
- Is Get Into PC Safe to Download
- Prefer Instagram or Snapchat
- What does intelligence mean for intelligent people
- What does AD mean
- What makes arsenic so dangerous
- What does the US Navy call ships
- Why are intelligent people hated
- What's great about America
- Even cows like milk
- Is food lays harmful
- Why is public nudity illegal?
- How do photons move in waves
- What are pesticides
- What is mine doing in Chinese
- What makes a woman ugly 1
- Is it profitable to sell clothes online?
- Which BSc course is the best
- Sharks eat their own babies
- How can I improve my realism drawings
- What is cafeteria management
- What is the most reliable modern SUV
- Why am I so pretty 2
- Who is the most beautiful Uighur woman