How do I get a quick AdSense approval
Only Google Adsense Guide You Need To Increase Your Income
Who else wants a detailed Google AdSense guide to help increase your AdSense earnings?
If you're looking for a one-stop guide to making money from AdSense, look no further. Here is the only tutorial you need to get started making more money on Google AdSense.
Did you know that Google is the largest advertising company in the internet world?
Making money on Google AdSense is the main reason 90% of beginner bloggers start their own blogs using various blogging platforms like Blogger, WordPress, etc. AdSense is a huge hit and for many bloggers and one of the best sources for money making webmasters around the world.
However, most people still ask me one question: is AdSense really profitable?
Short answer is YES! Here is my explanation of why AdSense is profitable for making money from websites.
Bloggers like Amit Agarwal, Daniel Scocco, Harsh Agrawal etc. make a lot of money with Google AdSense. Not only do they make a living from their websites, but they also reveal their greatest blogging secrets to make more money with AdSense from their blog posts.
Table of Contents
- What is Google AdSense?
- Google AdSense Guide: Here's what you need to know to grow your AdSense earnings
- Understand the exact location of your website visitors
- Create search engine friendly content on a regular basis
- Improve your design to improve AdSense CTR
- Create an SEO plan to improve your organic traffic
- Use the Quick AdSense plugin to better position your ads
- How many blog posts do you need to hit $ 100 a day with AdSense?
- Google AdSense income reports
- Final thoughts
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a service for publishers (such as bloggers, webmasters, authors, etc.) who run websites and are interested in serving ads on their web pages in order to generate income from ads from Google.
In simple terms, Google AdSense helps you make money off of your websites by showing relevant ads on your websites. The more people click on your ads, the more money you can generate. Targeted traffic is the real key to making more money with Google AdSense.
Can You Really Make Money With AdSense?
Yes, if you're serious about creating great content that will please both your readers and search engines, making money from AdSense isn't a big deal.
There are many bloggers who make money from AdSense. Because of AdSense, more and more people are diving into blogging. Most people don't make money off of AdSense for one reason - they want results fast.
If you can't wait a few months then it's really hard to understand how AdSense works, and it's almost impossible to make money from AdSense without fully understanding the rules and terms.
AdSense can sign up for free and you will receive 68% of the sales. Hence, it is a good source of income for most bloggers.
In a nutshell, here are some things you will need to start making money with AdSense.
- A good website design that loads very quickly
- You need to get more backlinks (I'll explain how to do this in the same article).
- You need to find the keywords that are performing the best
- You should create highly relevant content to drive more targeted traffic from search engines
- You must also follow the Google Terms of Service.
I will go into all of the above in detail. So, bookmark this Google AdSense guide for future reference.
How do I apply for Google AdSense?
How to apply for a job on Google AdSense as a beginner.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Go to the application form page and fill out the form.
- Upload your logo and click Submit.
If you are looking for the ultimate guide to Adsense, this is your exclusive where I will share with you some proven AdSense strategies that can help you make more money from the AdSense program. Without further ado, let's jump into the details of the AdSense guide.
Google AdSense Guide: Here's what you need to know to grow your AdSense earnings
Understand the exact location of your website visitors
Did you know that by understanding your visitors you can create better content that can make more money with AdSense? Most bloggers who successfully make money with AdSense follow one simple rule: they know their audience well. They know where their visitors are from and which countries they are targeting. If you know these basics well, you will be half way ahead of your competition to make successful money from AdSense.
In which region would you like to earn money with AdSense? Be it Asian countries like India, China or western countries like USA, UK etc. The more you know about your visitors, the more relevant you can create content and the more relevant your content is, the more money you can make from AdSense ads.
In general, AdSense demographic earnings are five times better in the US than in India (or in Asian countries). CPC (cost-per-click). So, if you're looking to make more money on AdSense, focus on targeting US visitors (and specific keywords that target them).
Recommended reading: Incredible Tips to Get Google SiteLinks for Your Website Quickly
Create search engine friendly content on a regular basis
If you want to blog successfully, you need to have a good readership. Without a readership, there is no way you can get someone to stick with your blog, and that only happens if you have content that gets others to read and share. You need to have a thriving audience on your blogs in order for your posts to go viral. Nobody is going to buy this stuff from you if you don't have loyal fans or readers.
Headlines play an important role in making your blog posts viral. No matter how great your posts are, your focus should be on writing catchy titles to grab the attention of online readers.
- Use numbers in headings
- Write how to post
- Write detailed posts and tutorials, etc.
Most online readers enjoy reading list posts (which have numbers in the headings). Because they're easier to skim over what you're saying on your blog posts.
Also, use tools like Buzzsumo to find profitable content ideas that are proven to get you more links, shares, and comments. Create content that is already performing well in your industry and improve that content to reach the people who have shared and linked to posts. This is known as the Skyscraper Technique, an extremely successful and proven formula for creating content to increase your website traffic.
Improve your design to improve AdSense CTR
The click through rate (CTR) is the most important factor in Google AdSense. The higher your click-through rate, the higher your AdSense earnings. So always find out how to improve your Google AdSense CTR.
Did you know that blogs with good web design generate more leads and get more click-through rates? Great design is king if you want to increase your AdSense earnings. Don't slow down your website loading time. Nobody would be interested in reading the content of a slow loading website. Online readers want everything to fade quickly, they are lazy, they prefer to read the content without wasting their time.
If you have a great blog design, you will surely spend more time knowing what you are writing about. This is only possible through a simple yet effective blog design.
- Use correct typography (don't use font sizes that are too small or too large).
- Just do it
- Make navigating your blog easy
- Use a professional logo
- Don't use unnecessary (stylish) widgets
- Buy search engine friendly topics like Thesis, Genesis or Elegant
So keep an eye on the loading time of your website. There are several ways you can improve the loading time of your website. Few are:
- Use a better hosting service
- Install the w3 total cache plugin
- Do not use unwanted widgets / plugins
- Optimize your pictures
- Show excerpts on your homepages instead of showing all of the text
- Don't play with CSS coding (if you are unaware of it)
- Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to reduce loading times.
Pro tip: I recommend elegant themes if you want an engaging design for your blogs on a budget. You can get full access to all 87 topics by paying just $ 67. That means you don't even pay $ 1 for every theme you get. All of their themes are mobile friendly and designed to increase your overall search traffic.
Here is an unbiased review of the elegant topics in case you want to learn more about these topics before you buy.
Create an SEO plan to improve your organic traffic
If I have to give you the best tip for increasing your AdSense earnings, it is this: Bring more search engine visitors to your sites.
SEO is the oxygen for any successful website that makes a lot of money with AdSense. Knowing how to drive search engine traffic to your websites will always increase your chances of making more money from the AdSense program.
- Keyword research: Focus on doing the right keyword research with less competition and more click-through rate. You need to involve targeted website visitors in order to increase your AdSense earnings. To achieve this, keyword research is the only way. You can use tools like SEMrush, Long Tail Pro, etc. to find profitable keywords. SEMrush has another advantage: it lets you spy on your competitors' keywords so you can use just a few of them to drive your traffic and AdSense earnings. Recently, SEMrush has also updated its system with the Indian database. Hence, it is a highly recommended SEO tool for all bloggers looking to increase their AdSense income. Here is the in-depth review of SEMrush in case you want to learn more about it.
- On-Page SEO: Run always do an on-page optimization before you publish your posts. Once you've done the keyword research to find advertisers and promote their products so that the competition will increase, you need to put those keywords in the right places. Make sure to include the keywords in title, meta description, tags, text and sub-headings like h2, h3 to increase the visibility of your keywords. But also keep an eye on keyword density. Don't use the same keywords more than 1% to 2% if you don't want to be penalized by Google Panda.
- Link building: Make sure to link your blog posts to rank higher on Google. Link building is perhaps the only fastest way to increase your search traffic. If you have a fairly new blog, search engines don't trust it due to a lack of backlinks and domain authority. The best way to get higher rankings for your web pages is to create links. And not just any links, just high quality links that are highly relevant to the content you post. You can use blogger outreach strategy, guest posting and blog commenting, etc. to create high quality links in a short amount of time.
- Increase your social shares: Get more social shares and blog comments to make crawling faster and better every post you post. Increasing your social shares not only increases your online influence, but it also helps you get more traffic from search engines as Google gives top priority to the websites that get the more social shares.
Make sure to check out this in-depth guide on how to do keyword research to bring more organic traffic to your sites and increase your overall AdSense revenue.
Use the Quick AdSense plugin to better position your ads
One of the best ways to make more money with AdSense is by using the WordPress content management system. Most WordPress users not only make big bucks with AdSense, but they also offer a lot of features like great plugins. One of them is the Quick AdSense plugin, which allows you to run your AdSense ads anywhere you want to increase your income.
While you can place AdSense ads above, below, or anywhere on the webpage you want, you need to learn the art of ad positioning well. Only then can you make more clicks and money with AdSense. This is where this Quick AdSense plugin comes in.
Click here to download the plugin
With this plugin, you can easily insert Adsense or any ad code into a blog post on your WordPress websites. Here are some more interesting features of this plugin.
- Flexible ad placement
- Supports any ad code
- Insert ads on the fly, just add , …, in a post to do this!
- Randomly place the ads anywhere in a post
How many blog posts do you need to hit $ 100 a day with AdSense?
It all depends on your average click per rate. If your website averages $ 0.50 per click, it would take you 200 clicks a day to make $ 100 every day. If your average cost-per-click (CPC) is $ 0.25, it would take 400 clicks of your ads a day to hit $ 100 a day.
To get that many clicks from your websites, you need to get at least 10x more visitors. So if you want 200 clicks per day, multiply that by 10. That is, 200 x 10 = 2000. So you need 2000 daily visitors to make $ 100 every day using Google AdSense.
If your articles are perfectly optimized for search engines, you can easily increase that much traffic (2000 daily search engine visits) from 100 to 150 articles. So try to publish 5 times a week (20 times a month) for 6 months to create enough articles to make $ 100 a day with AdSense. Make sure that all of these items are properly optimized and original.
Here are some important things you need to know about AdSense:
- Google only pays you if your earnings exceed $ 100.
- If your blogs have original content, getting AdSense approval is easy.
- Grow your search traffic and have enough content (e.g. 50-100 articles) before you apply for AdSense.
- Update your websites regularly to increase your organic traffic and search engine crawling.
- AdSense can make a good amount of money if your website receives at least 1000 unique visits every day.
- The general rule of Adsense is that your website should be at least 6 months old to qualify for AdSense approval.
- Please read these detailed instructions if your AdSense account is declined (a must for beginners).
Google AdSense income reports
If you want to know how little famous bloggers make on Google AdSense, here is something for you.
ShoeMoney is one of the most popular websites that use AdSense to generate income from their blogging efforts. Find the AdSense check for $ 132,994 here.
Amit Agarwal from Labnol shares his Google AdSense report here. He is one of the first professional bloggers from India where he shares a lot of information about blogging, online money making, technology etc.
Harsh Agrawal is another notable blogger who makes big bucks on AdSense with his widely used blog ShoutMeLoud. Click here to read Harsh Agrawal's Google AdSense Income Report.
Recommended: Google Adsense Mistakes That Should Be Avoided Absolutely in 2020
More resources about Google Adsense:
- Top Indian Bloggers With Max Google Adsense Earnings
- How to Find High CPC Keywords in 2020
- Powerful Tips to Improve Adsense Income as a Newbie Blogger
Below are some interesting Google AdSense Guide questions that you might want to know in order to increase your income and get a better understanding of them.
1. What is Google AdSense?
AdSense is a digital advertising publishing platform originally published by Google on June 18, 2003 (over 15 years ago) that provides automatic text, image and video advertising to publishers such as bloggers and webmasters.
When the AdSense account is activated, all publishers in their content network can simply place ads on their website (which are mostly relevant and geared towards the content).
2. How does Google AdSense work?
AdSense is a display advertising program from Google that allows you to make money by showing Google ads on your website. Advertisers and brands are using Google AdWords (paid ads, also known as PPC ads) to get more leads and clicks on their website.
So basically, advertisers pay Google, and Google pays you to run those advertiser ads on your website. Generally speaking, Google gets most of the amount they get from advertisers and you get a small percentage.
3. How much does Google AdSense pay?
It all depends on how much traffic your website is receiving and which countries you are receiving that traffic from. If your traffic is from the US and UK, there is a lot of money to be made from AdSense.
It also depends on various factors like CPC. For example, if you have 1000 pageviews and a 1% CTR, you will get an average of 10 clicks on your ads. If your CPC (cost per click) is $ 1, you make $ 1 for every 100 page views. The same formula is used to determine the CPM. This is the cost per mile or the cost per 1000 ad views.
4. How do I sign up for Google AdSense?
Basically, there are two things you need to have before you sign up for AdSense: a working website with original content (and you should be the owner of that website) and an account with GMail. It's completely free to sign up.
Then click this link to sign up for AdSense. There you will be asked for details like your website URL and your primary email address.
The next step is to then select your country where you currently reside, then review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions. Once you hit the "Create Account" button, you will be immediately signed into your new AdSense account.
Once your AdSense account is fully activated, your task is completely done. Then you can start making money by running the ads on your website.
Google AdSense will moderate every single application and reply to you as soon as possible. If your website is AdSense enabled, you will receive a confirmation email that you can use to run the ads.
5. How do I delete an Adsense account?
Tired of using Adsense or do you want to delete your account for some reason? Canceling or deleting your AdSense account is extremely easy and doesn't take much time. Here is the simple process to delete or cancel your AdSense account in 2 minutes.
First, you need to log into your AdSense account and click on "Settings" in the left navigation area. In the Account Information section, click Cancel Account to continue.
You will now be asked to review the information on the "Cancel Account" page in order to proceed with canceling your account. Once you have completed the steps above, you will receive a cancellation email from Google and will need to click the link to complete deleting your AdSense account.
6. What is RPM in Google AdSense?
RPM is short for "Page Revenue per Thousand Impressions," and it is calculated by dividing your estimated revenue by the number of page views your website has, and then multiplying that total by 1000.
For example, if you made $ 1 from 100 page views on your website, your Page RPM (1/100 $) * is $ 1000, which equates to a profit of $ 10.
7. How do I get AdSense approval?
There is no rule of thumb on how to approve your Adsense account as it completely depends on how much traffic you are getting and how trustworthy your website is.
You can also use other Adsense ads and run their ads to earn your commission, or you can team up with someone else to make more money. That being said, here are a few things that you should never forget before applying for AdSense approval.
8. How much does Adsense pay per 1000 views?
Your Adsense earnings totally depend on two things: one is how many clicks your website gets and the other is how much CPC (cost per click) you get for each click. If you're getting traffic from keywords with high CPC, your earnings will also be higher. Now let's give a little example to see how much you can make with 1000 views.
Let's take an average of $ 1 per click (this can be more or less) and let's say you get an average of 5% CTR, which means you get 5 clicks for every 100 visitors.
You get an average of 50 clicks on your Adsense ads per 1000 pageviews, so you make around $ 50 (if you think of your CPC as $ 1 per click).
9. How many Adsense ads per page?
You can display up to 3 AdSense ad units on your website on each page. Read this article on AdSense ad sizes and the best Adsense ad formats if you're looking to increase your earnings.
10. How long does it take to approve the AdSense account?
From 3 days to 30 days, there is no general duration or guideline for how long it will take to approve your AdSense account as we know that some people will transfer their account within 48 hours to people who will confirm after 30 days - Received emails.
So just wait for the team to respond, but to give you an idea, the initial review of your website can take up to 1 week and all subsequent website inquiries can take up to 30 days.
Quick note: If your website is at least 6 months old and receiving more than 1000 visitors a day, you have a higher chance of getting your AdSense account approved quickly.
11. How do I contact the Google AdSense team?
This is the page where you can contact the AdSense team. It will help you with any questions you have about its program. If you're looking for quick information about AdSense, you can use the AdSense Help Forum to easily find all the information you need. You can also ask any questions related to your program.
Browse other Adsense-related resources:
- Indian Bloggers with Max Google Adsense Earnings List
- Tips to improve Google Adsense's CPC and CTR in 2020
- Best List of Google Adsense Alternatives for 2020
- List of Highly Paying Adsense Keywords for 2020
- Powerful Tips to Increase Google Adsense Income [Beginner's Guide]
- Google Adsense size list with maximum sales potential
- Affiliate Marketing Vs Google Adsense: Which Is Better?
Making money and increasing your AdSense earnings is fun and not a tedious task. Make sure you have a content-rich website that is geared towards keeping both the search visitors and the Google crawlers happy.
Learn to write search-friendly content without keyword filling. Before writing your posts, make sure you do proper keyword research and then use it in your content right away. On-page SEO and finding profitable keywords are keys to increasing overall website traffic from search engines.
Google AdSense is currently the most reliable and powerful advertising network that bloggers and webmasters can use to make money from their websites. Make sure you are creating content for your target audience, getting more organic traffic with the right keywords, and increasing your CTR by positioning your ads well.
While Google AdSense is a great way to make more money online, there are other alternatives you can try (if you're not happy with the AdSense program). Here is a detailed guide where I've shared 12 different Google AdSense alternatives that you can try to make money from your websites.
What are you waiting for? If you like this Google AdSense guide, please share it with someone you think appropriate. This will benefit him and you to increase AdSense earnings.
Do you have any other tips for increasing AdSense earnings? If so, please share them in the comments. I would be happy to take your views on this matter into account.
- How much energy can I save
- Which country has more room for dentists?
- What are some examples of incorrect information
- How can I gain weight quickly
- What is your favorite book by Hercule Poirot
- What are some examples of unsaturated fats
- What is an IVC filter
- Is happiness synonymous with being rich?
- What is bandwidth limit exceeded
- Why are fat girls strong?
- What do the French think of Filipinos
- Which educational software is good for students
- Boys can wear string bikinis
- What's the best business for making money
- Which protein powder flavor is good
- Why are introverts generally considered intelligent
- Does the Bible speak of love marriage
- Can I eat worms, please?
- What does a penny from 1940 look like
- Why stops and starts live streaming
- Why are people leaving MLM marketing
- What is your opinion on chiropractic treatments
- Libor is a floating rate
- What is a good sausage breakfast recipe