What are the disadvantages of the cloud architecture
Not all offers are recommendable
The offers are unstoppable and new offers are added every day. Be it to exchange data between computers and mobile devices, to work together on documents or to outsource the entire infrastructure, cloud solutions are becoming more and more part of everyday life when planning a modern EDP and IT environment.
A solution in the cloud can remedy many problems thanks to the central architecture. However, it is also the case that smaller companies in particular overlook important security aspects when using cloud services. Often many solutions are mixed up and there is no uniform security guide.
The basis for almost all cloud variants is virtualization. This allows the hardware available from the provider to be optimally used. In addition, different customers can be easily separated from each other with this tool and in the event of a problem in the data center, the virtual machines can be relatively easily transferred to a remote location or the already synchronized variant can be provided and started there.
As a rule, you do not buy the software license yourself from a cloud provider, but pay for a right to use it.
There are differences in the offers
For many companies, the topic of IT security is firmly on the agenda. Even if it sometimes takes a back seat, it usually plays a noticeable role in the selection of new EDP and IT products. When choosing a cloud offer, there are many topics that have an impact on IT security.
Examples of services in the external cloud data center
In addition to merchandise management systems (ERP) and the filing of documents (Word, Excel, PDF), it can also be interesting to store individual software programs on a server in the data center. Depending on the company structure, employees may not work centrally at one location, but access them from different home offices and locations. In addition, there are server services such as Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Project, which are available in the cloud as part of the Microsoft Office 365 package. Different operating systems and database systems can also be mapped in the context of virtual server instances.
It is now quite common to implement telephone systems within the framework of Skype for Business or alternative Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions in the data center. Solutions such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) are very popular, since with this variant no local infrastructure in the form of servers, emergency power supply and backup has to be maintained, but the environment is completely provided by the provider. A well-known provider of such solutions is Amazon with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- What is the best brand of vitamins to take
- What did the Roman Empire invent?
- Why can't I browse KissAnime ru
- How can Australia improve the use of renewable energy
- How could software improve healthcare?
- What is the language of Tamil
- Technology kills creativity
- What is the hardest integration problem
- How is the standard of living in Malaysia
- Carnivores will also like which vegetarian starter
- What is the pharmacist's average IQ
- What is your biggest health problem right now?
- What should be cleaned a lot more often
- Where can I find a hotel near the airport
- How can one find peace of mind
- Donate charities to other charities
- How to make Elmo cookies
- Would you hire a sex offender?
- Why can gold detect lead
- What is the best wholesale resale app
- Is Amazon FBA too competitive
- Pizza bars are viewed as fast food restaurants
- Which animal do you always forget?
- Why are teenagers so cruel