Is President Trump hateful
Trump's attack on US citizens
An American user on Twitter described Independence Day this weekend as follows: “On July 4th, we remember a group of white men who declared their freedom on stolen land and enslaved millions of Africans in the process. Even today, the US is imprisoning more people than any other country in the world. Fuck July 4th. "
On the eve of the national holiday, US President Donald Trump made it clear in a speech to thousands of supporters how justified these allegations are. In front of the faces of former US presidents carved in stone at the foot of Mount Rushmore, Trump painted the image of an enemy inside who wants to erase history and with it values and cultural heritage, and lamented a new left-wing "fascism", the absolute following demand.
In his speech on Saturday, he went one better: the "American heroes" defeated the Nazis, fascists, communists and terrorists, saved American values and upheld principles, Trump said. "We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the troublemakers and looters," he said.
Alluding to the ongoing protests against racism and police violence triggered by the violent death of the American George Floyd, he said: "We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues or obliterate our history." Customs and beliefs would be protected.
In the US city of Seattle, meanwhile, a man sped his car into a group of protesters who were protesting against racism on July 4th. Two women were hit by the car. A 24-year-old was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, it said. A 32-year-old is in serious condition.
The 27-year-old driver was arrested and is due to be brought before the judge on Monday. It was initially unclear what the intention was. A video circulated by the US media on Saturday showed the white car driving at high speed around other cars that had blocked off a section of the motorway for the protests and caught the two women.
The rampant coronavirus was only a marginal topic at Trump's July 4th speech. He only spoke of "the virus", the word "Corona" was not mentioned. In addition, 99 percent of the proven cases are harmless, but the government's strategy is good and is already bearing fruit, said the president. A total of around 130,000 people in the USA have already died as a result of a corona infection. With agencies
nd journalism from the left thrives on the commitment of its readers
In view of the experience of the corona pandemic, we have decided to make our journalism permanently freely accessible on our website and thus make it available to everyone who is interested.
As with our print and epaper editions, our work as an author, editor, technician or publishing employee is part of every published article. It is what makes this journalism possible.
Volunteer now with just a few clicks!
- What is the basis for wanting something?
- Is Kakashi older than Itachi
- Excessive fructose intake can cause diabetes
- How did the American fast food culture develop
- Do you have a profitable side appearance
- Does cannabis marijuana help with ADHD
- How do British see Chinese students
- Low voltage means low power
- Is It Safe To Eat Blue Steak?
- How can I promote my author blog
- How to pronounce Haile Selassie
- What's interesting about geology
- Alcohol increases blood pressure
- What is the adjective of life
- What are ad networks
- How do I get bigger buttocks muscles
- Why does Canada use coins
- Why is Hong Kong dying
- When did human history begin?
- Is there communism in China?
- What food is junk food
- How often do you wear diapers
- What are some slogans for healthy eating
- How can e-commerce help a business
- What do people get wrong about cryptocurrency
- What is the best shoplifting item
- Did Vietnamese come from ancient China
- How do foreigners see Americans
- What is a blue anodized aluminum sheet
- Did you make money with Nifty
- Why does hoarding occur
- What are some pain points with Aweber
- Why is Quora moving comments
- Is it Dangerous to Eat Bad Cookies?