Diet Coke increases blood sugar
"We found that the intestinal flora-related splitting does not take place with saccharine or natural sugar forms"
"Now we need to determine whether the potentially harmful health effects of artificial sweeteners outweigh their potential weight loss benefits."
However, since studies had already shown that sweeteners even lead to weight gain in the long term, the benefits should be kept within narrow limits. If you then consider the consequences of insulin resistance or diabetes, there are hardly any convincing arguments in favor of consuming artificial sweeteners.
Lower the risk of diabetes
If, on the other hand, you want to reduce your risk of diabetes, you will find helpful tips here: Measures against diabetes
We present healthy sweeteners here: The healthiest sweeteners
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Jennifer L. Kuk, Ruth E. Brown. Aspartame intake is associated with greater glucose intolerance in individuals with obesity. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 2016, May, (Aspartame consumption is linked to increased glucose intolerance in people who are overweight)
- York University, Sugar substitutes may cut calories, but no health benefits for individuals with obesity: The study suggests that the bacteria in the gut may be able to break down artificial sweeteners, resulting in negative health effects, ScienceDaily, May 2016, (Sugar substitute can Reduce calories, but has no health benefits for people who are overweight: The study shows that gut bacteria can break down artificial sweeteners in the gut, which has negative health effects)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Did Hitler see the Asians as inferior
- How do I market a novel
- What makes you indian
- Why is Elmo red
- What is lead washout
- How tough is a turtle shell
- Why we use Singlish
- How to write a free verse poem
- Which alternative crypto currency should one buy?
- Why are nations important
- Vegetarian foods contain chlorophyll
- How can you make your SEO bulletproof
- How are layoffs determined
- Paid sheets are paid on public holidays
- Is the Quora question details bot fake
- What is your exercise routine 1
- Why do people like romance novels
- What should I do after binge eating
- How powerful was Nazi Germany
- Money and happiness are important in life
- What is 1000 1 1000 1 2
- Going successful relationships through breakups 1
- What are the best cashback websites
- Caviar is considered vegetarian