What does a "residential building" mean
Residential building, the
House that is intended and designed for people to live in; House in which a certain (known, famous) person lives
Synonymous with residential buildings
with adjective attribute: a two-story, two-story [etc.] residential building; the parental home; the neighboring, collapsed, surrounding houses
in coordination: garage, barn, stable and house; Office buildings, factories, industrial buildings, shops, stores, palaces, workshops and apartment buildings
as accusative object: evacuate residential buildings
Has prepositional group / object: residential buildings from the Wilhelminian era, with apartments, with [four, six, etc.] residential units
as a genitive attribute: the tenants of a residential building
with genitive attribute: the home of the architect, the poet, the family, the artist, the writer
in comparative word / nominal group: build, erect, use, plan something as a residential house; serve as a residential building
as active subject: sb. House houses [now a museum]
Four houses in Katzhütte caught fire on Monday morning and were so badly damaged that they are uninhabitable.
Above Apia [capital of the island state of Samoa] is Vailima, the former home of the writer Robert Louis Stevenson (1850–1894) - today a museum. [Die Welt, April 6, 2019]
If the factories were previously built according to the diverse patterns of apartments, now the houses and public buildings looked like factories in endless uniformity. [Kurz, Robert: Schwarzbuch Kapitalismus, Frankfurt a. M .: Eichborn 1999, p. 399]
The castle is spacious, but outwardly not tasteful because it was converted from an old house. [Bismarck, Hedwig von: Memories from the life of a 95-year-old. In: Simons, Oliver (ed.) Deutsche Autobiographien 1690–1930, Berlin: Directmedia Publ. 2004 , p. 7635]
The homestead consisted of a house, a barn and a small shed. [Rehbein, Franz: The life of a farm worker. In: Simons, Oliver (ed.) Deutsche Autobiographien 1690–1930, Berlin: Directmedia Publ. 2004 , p. 55003]
- How do you start playing Scrabble
- Healthy fats will still make you fat
- East Asians hate Southeast Asians
- Sharks eat dolphins
- What is the most unhealthy meal replacement
- Does the electromagnetic field affect our brain
- What is a good app development company
- Which event has a probability of 100
- How can I sell my company name
- Can I monetize hacking videos
- Most students work the night shift
- Prefer money over passion
- How do you assign the customer journey
- How is the distance related to the gravitational force?
- What wild animals were easily domesticated
- Why do so many online businesses fail
- Why do people want AR 15 to be banned?
- Can you define the word schoen schoen
- Which country prints Ghana currency
- Is coconut water good for TB patients
- Which countries have legalized the use of marijuana?
- What is the salary of the army officers
- Is there radiation due to spatial expansion
- Which flower symbolizes loneliness
- Where did your family migrate from
- Why don't people like and ignore economists?
- What is your 1 priority in life
- What did Hitler do to Hitler
- Who can outsmart a narcissist and why
- Influences gravity magnetic fields
- Has the US ever been sanctioned?
- Why do people think BTS is gay?
- How do you agree not to agree