What's your favorite scenic route
One day tour
Romantic spots and old beeches, in which couples carve their names: on the love tour you cycle through a scenic route to romantic places about which many love stories can be told.
Course and sights
The tour begins and ends in the picturesque farming district of Achim at the Clüverhaus, a typical Lower Saxony two-column half-timbered farmhouse from 1824, which now houses a cozy café. Through the Achimer Marsch with a distinctive hedge landscape, past the landmark of the city of Achim, a thatched gallery Dutch windmill, the tour runs along the Ues boat harbor and also along the Baden mountains, a Geest ridge, where you can get due to the terracing of the Baden Weserhangs receives a wonderful view over the Weser and Marsch.
Haus Hünenburg, a stately Art Nouveau villa from the beginning of the 20th century, is located directly on the steep slope of the Weser near the confluence of the Alten Aller. The house is located in the middle of a historical ring wall system from the 11th century. According to legend, around 1400 the notorious pirate Claus Störtebeker used the Hünenburg as cover for his ships.
Etelsen Castle, a magnificent building from the neo-renaissance period, is located in a 10-hectare castle park, which is a listed building, where visitors can enjoy nature. The landscape is predominantly characterized by meadows and fields, loosened up by typical hedges and small deciduous forests.
In Thedinghausen there are other sights waiting for cyclists: In the town center, a visit to the town hall square with the building ensemble consisting of town hall, packing house, barn and octagonal pigeon tower is worthwhile. The splendid hereditary courtyard, an old mansion with artistically designed windows, door arches, tower gables and decorative columns, was built for the mistress of the Archbishop of Bremen in 1619/1620.
And with a little luck you can also find the double beech tree on the side of the path, into which lovers have carved their hearts.
You can see that on the route
Unfortunately your search did not produce any results
Out and about on the love tour
The route is continuously signposted with the uniform logo of the love tour.
Notes for the love tour
Arrival and departure
If you come from the direction of Bremen and Hanover, then drive to the train stations Achim, Baden, Etelsen or Langwedel.
Take the A27 to the Achim-Nord exit, then continue towards the city center.
Since 2005, the "Gentsiet" passenger and bicycle ferry operated by the Hagen-Grinden / Ahsen-Oetzen ferry association has been connecting Langwedel with the Thedinghausen community across the Weser on weekends.
The ferry operates from May 1st to October 3rd on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on public holidays.
A free leaflet for the bike tour is available from the town halls and tourist information offices along the route, such as Achim, Langwedel or Thedinghausen.
Your contact for the tour
- Why can't western people eat durian?
- How does digital marketing work on Instagram
- What does a Brown admissions interview look like
- How effective are Bluehost SEO tools
- What happened to Quora's comment section
- What is the best business lead company
- Is the US a war-based economy?
- What is the LSH Forest Algorithm
- Has anyone made millions with Litecoin alone?
- What is the best lottery strategy
- How does a data scientist help engineers
- How do you plan a backpacking trip
- Which active Quora users blog
- How effective are individual product dropshipping businesses
- How solar panels get damaged
- How do I make body-friendly cigarettes
- How good is health care in the free market
- How can I be a famous blogger
- How does the resale of products work
- What is an example of an EM algorithm
- Why is WP Engine hosting so expensive?
- How many people play American football
- What is a sales funnel in ClickFunnels
- What is the remedy for liver pain