How do you say stay in Mandarin
Drops: Learn Mandarin Chinese for Free
Have you ever enjoyed yourself learning a new language? Now! Drops is a revolution in language learning - literally. We have removed “boring” from learning vocabulary!
Just 5 minutes a day:
Drops limits your learning time to 5 minutes. It may sound crazy, but it works like charm. Learning languages often feels overwhelming, but if you break it down into small portions of 5 minutes, it becomes much easier. No exceptions: you have exactly 5 minutes!
The time limit leads to incredible concentrations, which further increases the effectiveness.
100% visual learning:
Every single word is beautifully illustrated. Your eyes will perceive these stylish images, while your brain will store the words more effectively: you will not need a single word in your native language, but rather connect the words with the illustrations of the meaning. Faster, better, and funnier! :)
We took a closer look at games and wondered why they are so fun. We gave this essence to Drops in order to create not only a "playful" learning app, but a complete gaming experience! It's so incredibly contagious, and with Drops, you don't waste time simply playing. You are learning a new language!
With wiping technology:
We believe in speed, and typing on the keyboard is far from fast. Here they are, the quick tabs and wipers! You will need these extra seconds to use the 5 minutes perfectly;)
Strategic vocabulary selection:
The "what" is perhaps more important than the "how". We have selected more than 1000 practical words that you can put to good use when, for example, you travel to a country where this language is spoken.
Forge your learning habit:
Drops wants to turn you into a learning addict. No matter how effective your study aids are, if you don't use them every day, it doesn't make any difference. Drops is tricking your weaker self!
I am sure that you will love Drops as much as we love its development. Leave a review so we can make Drops even better! :)
p.s .: We take full responsibility for a potential learning addiction. ;)
Stay tuned, more languages are coming soon!
Ask? Feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- How conservative is your family
- Where can I buy Rudraksha in Nepal
- What is the hybridization of PCl3
- How do I learn data mining algorithms
- Is religion important 2
- Abraham built the Kaaba
- What are import and customs fees
- Why do I want to kill myself
- Who is your ideal quoran and why
- Can we monetize our WordPress blog site
- What is your biggest health problem right now?
- What is a level in physics
- How does cancer affect your tastes
- What are the demographics of obesity
- Why am I so unhappy in love
- How many millionaires are there in your city?
- What are some unwritten rules in India
- How would you describe your identity
- Can a computer engineer go to NASA
- What is a digital marketing niche
- Can I Eat Roti for Weight Loss?
- What is a ClickBank Account
- How muscular is too muscular
- What is superstring theory