What are the edges of the great bazaar
Half-day afternoon walking tour of the Grand Bazaar
Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the Grand Bazaar, workshops and goldsmiths. Admire the approximately 4,000 shops and stalls at the side of your experienced tour guide and enjoy the unique view of Istanbul.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Start time 13:30
- Collection included
- Pick-up possible from centrally located hotels in Istanbul in the areas around Taksim Square, Sisli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet and Fatih. Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
- Visit the Grand Bazaar with a local guide
- Learn interesting details about the shops and vendors and their everyday lives
- Visit a gold workshop and admire the unique way jewelry is made
- Learn to haggle like a local when negotiating prices
- Experience the lively, turbulent bazaar, see how warm silver is worked and much more
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Having lunch
- Personal expenses
This activity can only be booked online as the ticket office is closed.
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- Customers have to keep their distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to avoid crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Prepare for this activity
- Luggage or large bags
based on 1 ratings
Great tour under very good guidance! Great insight into the bazaar!
The tour gave an excellent insight into the hustle and bustle of the bazaar and also led to corners that you would otherwise never have found. It would be very desirable if these tours were also available in more languages (e.g. in German). The English of our very friendly and very good guide was very good and very easy to understand. She also catered to individual needs and also answered all of our inquiries. The tour introduces the bazaar and its peculiarities in detail and is a very good opportunity to get to know a lot without being overwhelmed by the abundance of the bazaar streets. We (3 tourists from Germany) were very enthusiastic! A very successful afternoon!Continue reading
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- How good is Julia for statistics
- Is there fairness in terms of content in the legal system
- What are some massive US military installations
- Where do Chinese migrant workers go
- How rich is Nithyananda
- What are some examples of geological features
- What is grown in Hawaii
- Is sugar as bad as alcohol
- Which math equation best describes your personality
- Has anyone ever blocked you
- Advice is intellectual property
- Wash your eggs
- How would you apply on Quora
- Why are all autistic people considered smart
- Where is the area code 630
- How Chennai survived the water shortage
- Should therapists comfort crying clients
- Is Taiwan a good travel destination
- Which alcohol has less fat
- Are food supplements safe for us
- Which MBTI types are the most selfish?
- When do biker gangs attack?
- Will the Australian dollar rise in 2019?
- Is Croatia a good place to live