How do you follow sales calls
Prepare sales talks perfectly - with 6 questions at the end!
Prepare sales talks perfectly! It doesn't work without it!
Some salespeople manage almost twice as many calls a day and even achieve more than double the result than some of their colleagues. Why is that?
Many people have problems getting to the point in an appreciative and structured manner. A disaster in sales. Unprofessional interviewing is a waste of time and an imposition for the intelligent customer.
For more appreciation of the customer, for your own safety and in order to lose as little active sales time as possible, there is only one thing: salespeople have to talk to customers or interested parties about as many as possible relevant Have information AND Quickly get to the heart of the conversation in a customer and benefit-oriented way.
Customers appreciate a professional approach
The warm-up phase in sales talks is often given great importance, especially in older sales literature. For many sales representatives it is therefore inconceivable to start selling after just two or three sentences.
However, many customers now value it as a highly professional approach when the salesperson says early on: "Let's get the business done first." After all, salespeople are there to sell - and customers know that.
The following 6 questions will help you to prepare perfectly for your sales talks
- What is my maximum conversation goal? Do I have at least two retreat destinations?
- With which conversation starter and value proposition can I arouse the customer's attention and interest?
- What objections can I get? How should these be invalidated?
- Should there be scope for the offer price: What is my entry price and withdrawal price? Have I defined an ultimate price?
- With what means can the customer be involved in the presentation so that, ideally, he thinks “If I don't buy, I am making a mistake!”?
- What alternatives are there?
Customers want to buy. Customers have to buy!
Salespeople have the task of structuring and arranging their conversation in such a way that customers can quickly give "yes" and "no". Ultimately, it is up to the seller whether the customer buys.
Salespeople shouldn't expect the customer to be 100 percent prepared, which is why salespeople have the task of thinking about everything that is and could be important for the customer.
And salespeople are primarily responsible for showing, explaining, offering and… selling all of this to their customers. It doesn't necessarily have to be all at once. But setting priorities is important.
Become a valued interlocutor
When salespeople prepare their sales pitches, finding the right words is important. With their choice of words, sellers can significantly increase the joy of shopping and establish themselves as valued conversation partners. Some salespeople fear being too intrusive.
But what would you appreciate yourself as a customer or a busy buyer: a salesperson who talks endlessly and is apparently afraid of the "no"?
Or a motivated person who presents his ideas and concepts professionally in a structured and systematic manner and asks courageously and enthusiastically for orders?
And now please do not put forward the experience or even the age: It is never too late to work on your preparation and communication. Those who are not (no longer) willing to do this will find it very difficult to convince their counterparts of themselves and their offer in the future.
- How much are interns paid
- What is the best investment for 2020
- Which space agency is hiring foreigners?
- A distinction is made between upper and lower case for e-mail addresses
- What is a functional approach in psycholinguistics
- Dark matter and dark energy are energy
- How do I survive rudeness in Germany
- Is it profitable to export from India to Australia?
- Was Facebook made with Wix
- You can rent a motorcycle in Singapore
- How can students contribute to their economy?
- Narcissists always return to former victims
- Which is bigger 3v3 or 4v4
- The space-time continuum has mass
- What is the best affiliate marketing policy
- Is Michael Keaton related to Buster Keaton
- What is thicker 3ml or 6ml
- What's wrong with western culture
- What do Pakistanis think of Malala Yousafzai?
- Why has obesity become an epidemic in China
- Which degree is useful for data science
- How do I find free solo ads
- Which gallbladder surgery is more effective
- How do I transfer ownership of guns