How do I correct this sentence 1
How do you decline Correct?
Learn how to use the noun here Correct declined! The table shows the forms for all four cases in German.
The declination of Correct
|Genitive singular||of correcting|
When do you use which case?Now you know the nominative, genitive, dative and accusative of Correct. But when do you actually need which of these cases? Here you will find a short grammar explanation - of course not with all the details! - about the German cases.
Correcting: When is the nominative correct?The nominative is only problematic for a few learners. It's the basic form of the word - so you don't have to decline anything. Correct you use in the nominative when the word is that subject is in the sentence. Then you ask about it with the question words who or What (Question nominative). Most of the time it is subject the first word of the sentence, but not always: it can also be in the middle of the sentence. For example, this is the case with a question:
Example sentence 1 (subject at the beginning of the sentence): Correcting is often ...
Example sentence 2 (question): What's the name of "Correcting" in German? (Answer): "Correcting" called ...
Example sentence 3 (subject in the middle of the sentence): For correcting it has Mrs. Muller always interested.
Of correcting: Why the genitive isn't so important.A well-known book about the German language is called “The dative is the genitive, sein Tod”. The sentence is grammatically incorrect, but shows a tendency in the German language, especially in spoken everyday language: Here, Germans often no longer use the genitive at all. Instead one hears - sometimes wrong, sometimes not quite so wrong - constructions with the dative. For example you can from correcting and not of correcting say if you have problems with the genitive form. Only in the written language should you really use the genitive.
One asks about the genitive with whose. For example like this:
Whose is that?
This is ... of correcting
Some verbs need an object in a special case. Verbs that are followed by an object in the genitive are rare in German. They are used almost exclusively in written texts and are rarely heard in everyday conversations. That is why Germans often make mistakes with these genitive objects. Examples of verbs with a genitive object are: help yourself (= use), ... remember (= think of), to suspect someone (= suspect that someone did something bad).
Correcting: How does the dative work?You use the dative - for example: correcting - to say who the recipient / addressee or the target of an action is. The question words are whom or What. After these words, the dative is used as an indirect object in German: write, bring, offer, explain, recommend, give, lend, wish, send, give, show ...
You also use the dative case with some prepositions, such as: from correcting, with correcting, with correcting.
Correcting: Explanations on the accusativeThe accusative - correcting - is the form for the direct object, i.e. the object of doing. One asks for objects in the accusative with the question words whom or What.
Who or what am I ignoring?
I ignore correcting.
I'm interested in correcting.
I think about correcting to.
You can find more information on declension and many other topics in German grammar in the app of GERMAN PERFECT TRAINER.
- SEO is another way to make money
- What is computer programming in a nutshell
- What is the longest unsolved mystery in aviation?
- Which household items are actually dangerous?
- How many MVPs should James Harden have
- How do you manage social media marketing
- How do I advertise my business quickly
- Where do you advertise your blog
- Could I survive cutting off my penis?
- What is the safest diet
- Are some of the chordettes still alive?
- How many oceans surround Australia
- How does poverty affect education in America
- You should give your partner a nickname
- What are the most interesting topics of conversation
- Which countries produce coffee
- May women circumcised men
- How do you enjoy the weekend
- What's your best tip for generating traffic
- What is a Royaltie AI Marketing Campaign
- What is an Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Southeast Asia is wealthy
- How can I do dropshipping on eBay
- What is a good CPM rate
- What are homemade hunting weapons used for?
- Any state can purchase a state
- What are the hottest startups in Finland
- What types of digital marketing are there
- Why do you love Jabalpur
- How do WordPress plugin installations work
- Why do people spell mother as mother
- What is exponential distribution
- How does Wix make money
- Why can gravitational waves bend spacetime