What is a good funnel conversion rate
What metrics can be used to measure the effectiveness of content marketing?
Marcus Sheridan: Digital trends that companies don't pay attention to ... but should
For nearly a decade, Marcus Sheridan has been teaching the principles of his book to audiences around the world. Before it became a book, however, the story of River Pools (the foundation) was featured in several books, publications, and conferences because it offers an incredibly unique approach to inbound and content marketing. In this Martech Zone interview, ...
Pouyan Salehi: The technologies that increase sales performance
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Pouyan Salehi, a serial entrepreneur who has devoted the last decade to improving and automating the sales process for sales reps and sales teams of B2B companies. We discuss the technology trends that have shaped B2B sales and examine the insights, skills, and technologies that will drive sales.
Michelle Elster: The Benefits and Complexities of Market Research
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Michelle Elster, the president of Rabin Research Company. Michelle is an expert in quantitative and qualitative research methods with extensive international experience in marketing, new product development and strategic communication. In this interview we discuss: * Why do companies invest in market research? * How can…
Guy Bauer and Hope Morley from Umault: Corporate Video Death
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Guy Bauer, Founder and Creative Director, and Hope Morley, Chief Operating Officer of Umault, a creative video marketing agency. We discuss Umault's success in developing video for companies doing well in an industry with mediocre corporate video. Umault has an impressive portfolio of profits with clients ...
Jason Falls, author of Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Jason Falls, author of Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand (https://amzn.to/3sgnYcq). Jason talks about the origins of influencer marketing to today's best practices that are producing superior results for brands that employ great influencer marketing strategies. Apart from catching up and ...
John Voung: Why Most Effective Local Search Engine Optimization Starts With Being Human
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to John Vuong of Local SEO Search, a full-service organic search, content, and social media agency for local businesses. John works with clients internationally and his success is unmatched among local SEO consultants: John has a degree in finance and was an early digital user who worked in traditional ...
Jake Sorofman: Reinventing CRM to digitally transform the B2B customer lifecycle
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Jake Sorofman, President of MetaCX, who pioneered a new results-based approach to customer lifecycle management. MetaCX helps SaaS and digital product companies transform their sales, delivery, renewal and expansion capabilities with a connected digital experience that engages the customer at every stage. SaaS buyers ...
Owen Video: The Formula to Grow Your Brand and Sales on YouTube
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Owen Video, who runs the Video Marketing School - the premier YouTube executive coaching program. Owen shares how he became a leading coach in the industry and how companies can use video to strengthen their brand and increase video sales. Owen tells how he ...
Wendy Covey: How Tech & Tech Companies Are Using Digital Marketing To Drive Business Growth
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Wendy Covey, a writer, speaker, and co-founder of Trew Marketing (https://www.trewmarketing.com). Wendy's firm supports technical companies (midsize marketing, engineering, manufacturing) and helps them drive inbound lead growth through digital marketing strategies. While B2B buying behavior has changed over the years as companies have ...
Tyler Ludlow: The Art and Science of Moving From Choices to Clarity
In this Martech Zone interview, we speak to Tyler Ludlow, Founder and Chief Decision Scientist of the Decision Skills Institute. In the digital age, marketers and executives are faced with decisions every day. Tyler provides a framework for companies to find clarity in their decision-making. Tyler discusses what decision science is, the connection between ...
- How do I reduce blood pressure by eating
- What are the best test cricket moments
- How boxless ammunition works
- Which Microsoft products do Google employees use
- What does spirituality mean to you
- Ayurveda is effective in treating infertility
- Which country has the easiest driving test?
- Lithuanians speak English
- What happens to a condemned house
- Where is the fat tax money going
- Which blood group is a universal recipient
- How can we identify a millionaire stock
- Which language has the fewest pronouns?
- What is the longest unsolved mystery in aviation?
- Will drinking distilled water detoxify my body?
- Do you like public exhibitionism
- Which country was the first developing country
- You can learn marketing online
- Who shouldn't consume flaxseed
- How do I become a chess player
- What is the difference between soul and mind
- How fit were old men
- How far can CCTV cameras capture
- Are veneers harmful to teeth?
- What are the health benefits associated with potatoes?
- How is poverty related to inequality?
- Have you ever written a little poem
- What is consumer marketing
- Would seal a punctured tire with epoxy resin
- Hosts Google WordPress
- Does the brain fog ever go away
- How many people have walked in space
- Is sugar as bad as alcohol