What is the best antidepressant 1
How effective are antidepressants?
Like all drugs, they can have side effects. Over half of people report it when treated with it. They usually appear in the first few weeks of use, later they show up less often.
Some side effects are believed to be directly related to the effects of the drugs on the brain and are relatively similar for different drugs in the same group. While taking, patients report dry mouth, headaches, circulatory problems, internal restlessness and sexual disorders, for example. Such complaints are often perceived as side effects of the drugs. However, some of these symptoms could also be consequences of the.
Whether, how often and what side effects occur depends not only on the time of treatment but also on the active ingredient and the respective dosage. In addition, everyone reacts a little differently. The risk of side effects increases if other medications are also taken. Then one remedy can increase the side effects of the other. Such interactions are common in the elderly or in people with other chronic conditions who are taking multiple medications.
It is therefore important to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the individual preparations with your doctor in detail.
Some side effects are more common with certain active substances:
- SSRIs are more likely to cause diarrhea, headaches, insomnia, and nausea than tricyclic ones.
- Tricyclics are more likely than SSRIs to cause blurred vision, constipation, dizziness, dry mouth, tremors, and problems urinating.
The side effects of the tricyclic are often more distressing than those of the SSRI or SNRI. Therefore, tricyclic use is more likely to be discontinued: In studies, about 15 out of 100 people did this - compared to about 10 out of 100 people who took SSRIs. In addition, with tricyclic there is a greater risk of serious side effects as a result of an overdose.
- What does a Brown admissions interview look like
- What are the biggest myths about Java
- Which is Older Judaism or Paganism
- Why do spiders like sinks
- Is it important to learn the English language
- What is the most popular Instagram niche
- Are medical professionals sociopaths
- What is a solstice
- How do bloggers network
- Should we have a lot of friends
- What is the lightest brand of cigarettes
- What is the best content for YouTube videos
- What's a good salary in Sweden
- Is Islam the best religion for women
- How do I convert kg to liters?
- Why does poop taste bad
- What is Aristotle's fallacy
- Hong Kong people hate mainland China
- Could hyperinflation ever occur in the UK?
- Do you live in Orange County, CA?
- How much pizza is too much pizza
- Why does exercise improve cardiovascular fitness?
- How important is marketing to a startup
- How can I eat more healthy calories
- What were Augustus' reasons for killing Caesarion?
- What are some examples of socialist economies
- Working water filters
- Is fast food good for your health?
- How to Buy YouTube Views Effectively
- Should I learn Python or C.
- Can I prevent cancer with Diaet?
- How do you say people in Tagalog
- What are pollutants from gasoline engines
- How much do you know about nutrition