Which is easier BSc or BA
I have the choice: B.A. or B.Sc.
Personally, I would do the B.A. because something like "International Marketing" is de facto a professional qualification and includes research (Bachelor of Science) has nothing to do with it.
Nowadays it hardly makes any difference; every university handles it differently. For example, we have the unofficial requirement that you have to have at least one larger compulsory module in the curriculum for a STEM area or similar research-intensive areas "of Science". It may not sound completely stupid at first, but in practice it leads to dull consequences:
So that business students don't feel left out, everyone can do a B.Sc. get because Mathematics for economists is declared as the (only) compulsory module with a high theoretical component. In reality, this is a not insignificant part of high school mathematics and also the rest clear easier than in other courses, because even with this failure rate> 30% prevail in business administration.
For example, I've seen a lot of business informatics masters with us that lead to a B.A. in WInf theory subjects such as algorithmics, several math modules, ... and had B.Sc. WInf'ler who e.g. had exactly one alibi math module.
In reality, the imho has meanwhile also arrived that the B.A. / B.Sc. no longer really says anything about the orientation of the curriculum and you therefore have to take a closer look at what candidate XYZ did during his studies.
- Why is Singapore so religiously diverse
- How is trigonometry used in civil engineering
- How do I sell WordPress plugins
- Narcissists always return to former victims
- What is its dimension
- Why should I become a chemical engineer
- How do I tie a sarong
- Which driving method is efficient
- Is there racism in Asia
- Americans like real Chinese food
- How to get a free smartphone for free
- Who wrote Exodus
- Which countries do not allow dual citizenship
- What do you mean by blogspot
- How good are the Gurkhas at war
- What are the weaknesses of IBM
- What are some examples of chorus poems
- Is a mental illness treatable, but incurable
- What does wall tile cost
- As you can think for yourself
- What should we know about the Hmong
- Are Trump's plans beneficial to American workers?
- Why isn't health care free in America?
- Should we allow children to have coffee