Why are Malaysians so short in height
Advice and information
Terms and Conditions
COURSES1. Registration & payment
1.1 The enrollment and the payment of the course fees in full are done in our webshop.
1.2 Costs for course books are not included in the course price.
2. Cancellation / rebooking
2.1 The participant must cancel a course or change the booking to another date in writing. The following fees apply:
- Cancellation / rebooking up to 14 days before the start of the course: 20% or at least RM 150.00.
- Cancellation / rebooking up to 7 days before the start of the course: 50%.
- After that, no refund is possible.
2.2 In the case of individual and small group courses, individual lesson dates can only be postponed within the total duration of the course. If the participant cannot keep an appointment, the Goethe-Institut Malaysia must be informed of this at least 48 hours before the start of the course. Otherwise there is no entitlement to an alternative date.
2.3 Partial reimbursement or replacement of course dates that cannot be attended, e.g. due to illness or other reasons, is not possible.
3. Qualification for follow-up courses
In order to qualify for participation in a course of the next higher course level, the course participant must pass the examination offered by the Goethe-Institut Malaysia at the end of each course (Goethe Certificate A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2). Students who fail the exam are strongly encouraged to retake their course. Repeat examinations can be taken one month after the examination date at the earliest, depending on the examination result.
4. Confirmations of participation
4.1 Certificates of attendance are only issued if the course participant has participated in at least 70% of the teaching units.
4.2 Course participants will only receive confirmation of participation after completing a full level, e.g. A1.2 or A2.2.
EXAMS5. Registration & payment
5.1 Enrollment and payment of the examination fees in full take place in our webshop.
5.2 The Goethe-Institut Malaysia offers every course participant the opportunity to take an exam at the end of a level. Passing the exam is a prerequisite for participating in a course at the next higher level.
6. Cancellation / change of exam date
6.1 The cancellation of participation in an examination or a rebooking to another date must be made in writing. The following fees apply:
- Cancellation / rebooking up to 10 working days before the exam: 50%.
- After that, no refund is possible.
DISCLAIMER7. Disclaimer / Force Majeure
7.1 The Goethe-Institut is not liable for the failure of its services due to force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contracting parties).
7.2 In the event of serious, extraordinary circumstances or events or a change in existing circumstances or events of this kind that are beyond the control of the Goethe-Institut (e.g. riots, armed or terrorist conflicts, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc.), reserves the right to reserve the right the institute proposes to offer changes to the course by setting a deadline, e.g. with regard to the format (presence, online, blended learning), the course dates and the price. In the event of a written withdrawal from the contract within the set period, payments already made will be reimbursed, minus any services already provided.
Status: February 2021
- How do I update WordPress automatically
- What is the intuition behind the logarithm
- What is C ++ used for?
- What is the most powerful mathematical result
- Is Siberia a colony of Russia
- How does light move
- What is empty thought meditation
- What you think of CBU ClickBank University
- What is spiritual quotient
- How safe is SMS
- How long will my Ford Mustang run
- Why is Minerva McGonagall so overrated
- People are less happy than before
- What does Kalar mean in Myanmar
- Why do dogs suddenly stop barking at anything
- How is the data query for Python starters
- Recommend Uphold for holding cryptocurrencies
- Homeopathy is effective in treating gallstones
- Did tariffs and protectionism ever work?
- Is R2 a correlation
- How can I improve my TOEFL speaking?
- What is the oldest coin in the world
- Why should people move out of Canada
- Can children be smarter than their parents?