How does a country's economy work
Economy basics / definition
economy is a generic term that includes all institutions and activities that have to do with the production and distribution of goods or the provision of services.
Economic actors include:
- public institutions
The economy serves the purpose To satisfy human needsthat he cannot satisfy himself in a society based on the division of labor.
Since it is not possible for the residents of a city, for example, to meet their needs for food, clothing and other essential goods themselves, the production and provision of these goods must be guaranteed by the economy.
Principle of supply and demand
An essential criterion for a functioning economy is a supply according to demand. One of the greatest political controversies of the twentieth century has been how to do this. Planned economy systems with politically centrally controlled production competed with market economy systems. These rely on the fact that in a free economy every demand automatically leads to a private provider creating a corresponding offer.
- star_border 2.00 / 5 (35 votes)
whatshot Most popular articles
- Why ln 1 0
- Where can I get empty guns
- Black holes can be 6-dimensional
- Could a demented kiss kill Voldemort
- How are you going to define the word life
- How do I build a tight body
- What questions are asked of an actor
- Why does socialism contradict human nature
- How does BPD change the brain
- How is poverty related to inequality?
- Where can I find Singaporean students
- European universities accept GRE points
- If we evolve, we are still human
- Has zirconia any value
- My women, what they say
- Countries are punishing their soldiers for surrendering
- What does a penny from 1940 look like
- Who painted this still life
- What are offline SEO submission types
- What do the Singaporeans think of Canada
- Which is better football or cricket Why
- Are kidney and heart disease related
- Why do some adults hate their parents?
- What are some disadvantages of affiliate marketing