How is the show cops filmed
The Rosenheim cops
“Gentlemen, there was a corpse,” it says when the secret chief of the Rosenheim police, Ms. Stockl (Marisa Burger), Commissioner Korbinian Hofer (Joseph Hannesschläger) and his colleagues send off the hunt for criminals again.
The previous evening crime series “Rosenheim Cops” is now in its 17th season on ZDF. The filming locations are almost all in the southern Bavaria area, the landscape shots are often made in the Chiemgau, on the Chiemsee, or in the Fünfseenland southwest of Munich.
Update: The last episode with actor Joseph Hannesschläger, who died in January 2020 and who starred in over 400 episodes in the role of Korbinian Hofer, will be broadcast on March 17, 2020.
Rosenheim visitors can visit old and new original locations of the series as part of a city tour and learn interesting stories about the actors and filming. Many a discovery awaits the guests, for example that the police station in the series is actually the Rosenheim town hall.
The first episodes were even shot in the Rosenheim town hall. But after the employees couldn't find their files after the recordings, the offices on the Bavaria Filmstadt site were recreated.
Ludwigsplatz with its beautiful St. Nicholas Church is a motif that is often used by the "Rosenheim cops". The series also often features Max-Josefs-Platz, with its historic town houses, the “parlor” of the city. If you look around here, you will discover a lot of crime scenes, because almost every house here has been involved in a criminal case. Unlike what is shown on TV, the square is in the pedestrian zone and in fact cannot be accessed by car.
By the way, Superintendent Sven Hansen and Police Commissioner Gerd Achtziger live very close by, on Hafnerstrasse.
Unfortunately, fewer and fewer Rosenheim locations appear in the series. The Landgasthaus Liegl in Dietramszell serves as the backdrop for the “Rosenbräu” inn. The "Times Square" is part of the "Old Brewery" in Stegen am Ammersee, but this has now been recreated in the film studio. The filming location of the Hofer-Hof is a private farm near Weyarn.
The interior shots are recorded in the Bavaria film studios as well as in rotating villas in various locations around Munich, Starnberg and Tegernsee.
DVD:The Rosenheim Cops Season 1-17
Tour tip:City tour "In the footsteps of the Rosenheim cops"
10 locations that you wouldn't expect to find in Bavaria
On the trail of Bavaria's most famous investigators
The Tölzer Land - Of bulls and Vikings
Bavaria Film City Munich
- Has gravity mass
- There are more anorexic women than men
- Which is better love or commitment
- How do narcissists target their victims
- Do you want sex without being emotional
- How does a guitar sound on Mars
- Hygiene women pee in the shower
- What's wrong with Virat Kohli's captains
- A career in gaming is good
- Has there ever been a capitalist dictatorship
- What is the power of sex
- When did your passion become your job?
- May Quebec Americans
- How does taxol cure cancer
- What are RPG video games
- What is refrigerant
- What are five negative things about money
- Is your cholesterol high
- Which are window replacement companies
- Will vomiting damage dental crowns
- Which is the best math tricks page
- What does in a Jupyter notebook mean
- What are some lesser known world conflicts
- Are three dollar bills real?
- Roman emperors were formed
- What is the greatest wisdom of all time
- What does networking mean in Ansys Fluent
- How do I reach the target market 1
- What is the best wisdom for life
- How can sound travel through a vacuum?
- Why do people create freebies
- Is the NDTV news channel dangerous to us?
- What is there about GB Road Delhi
- Why do people eat turkey on Thanksgiving