Is Walmart good bad or not why
Würzburg: Wertkauf became Walmart, which then became Real
- Real, power in the Christmas business, Redos is amazed ...
- Don't forget NonFood
- “The new Kaufland” new opening in Pfungstadt
- Kaufland continues to power its range, but Unilever is thrown out ...
- real, -: If brands disappear, then ..
- Part 1: Kaufmarkt became Kaufland, actually from all of them?
- Part 2: Kaufmarkt became Kaufland, actually from all of them?
- The hypermarket number 1 in Berlin (+ video).
- Not Real or Kaufland but Ullrich “With Video”
- Würzburg: Wertkauf became Walmart, which then became Real
- Large area more than 100 years ago: “Marheineke Markthalle”.
- Real, - 's mega SBW could also soon have its fourth owner
- The gourmet floor in KaDeWe is still great
- Eberl hypermarket in Crailsheim, a real “local hero” or an exotic food retailer?
- Real deal: Almost 170 locations have already been taken
- New problems for Real? Kaufland opens in Mönchengladbach!
- The fight for real, - goes into the next round
- Real continues to fight. From 2019 even more organic!
- Globus makes steam
- Edeka fleddert EWS, the cradle of the large German area
- Large area death by law
- The horror of the north, store check at Famila
- Globus pops the corks (with a large photo gallery)
- Kaufland in Chemnitz in attack mode
- Large area of tomorrow
- Kaufland is now also going organic
- Battle in Australia, Kaufland is coming ...
- The new Kaufland comes from Bucharest
- The large area comparison
- Kaufland is serious, distribution center is coming!
- Real, - also became Auchan
- Disaster in the supermarket, the customer toilets
- EDEKA is now in the cradle of large German areas
- HIT is not just beautiful….
- Kaufland versus Globus, the battle for Halle
- A bang at Kaufland
- Frank Schumann makes power at Kaufland!
- 116 Real hypermarkets go to Kaufland and Globus
- Bünting continues to believe in one-stop shopping
- Real deal: Here are the official Real lists with specific dates!
- Real deal: formerly Plaza, yesterday Real now Kaufland in Berlin-Neukölln!
- Real deal: Federal Cartel Office - Edeka is not angry, Kaufland is still in its sights!
Real 2x in Würzburg a real giant in the food retail sector.
In Würzburg there are two hypermarkets from real. One store is on Industriestrasse, the second on Europastern / Nürnberger Strasse. Together, the two branches have a shopping area of 15,000 square meters.
Both houses belonged to until 2007 Walmart. There Walmart gave up its German business, the 85 German branches were taken over by Metro and re-flagged as Real stores.
As part of our Store Check Tour Würzburg, we visited the flagship in Nürnberger Str.
In the 19th century there was a construction company on the site of today's department store on Nürnberger Straße. The current department store was finally built in 1976. However, various retail chains such as the hypermarkets practiced plaza(the former coop AG, Frankfurt) and Continent (today taken over by Real) with this huge retail space. In 1986 Hugo Mann's Wertkauf opened in this property. However, at the end of 1997 theValue purchaseon the Europastern of Walmart taken over and operated under the new name. At the beginning of May 2007 the Walmart closed on Europastern and reopened as Real on May 24, 2007.
Until 1997: Wertkauf Center
Until May 16, 2007: Walmart
The situation was similar at the 2nd location on Industriestrasse.
Took over in late 1998 Walmart also the earlier onesIntersparin Industriestrasse and renamed it. Then at the end of June 2007 it disappeared Walmart and the 2nd real was created.
The old large areas in Würzburg have a really eventful history behind them.
That was exactly the reason why we visited the largest hypermarket in town. The Real in Nürnberger Str. Directly on Europaplatz is a real giant. The store operates on almost 10,000 square meters of retail space and is presented on two sales levels. At that time, it was common to have a non-food business that was still running well on the 1st floor. For this purpose, the food hall was half built over and connected with a moving walkway. We don't want to question whether these areas are still economical today. However, today's Real team has managed to run an attractive non-food department on this gallery with the necessary frequency. The range performance in the non-food area is impressive, especially in the Christmas week Real was able to do good business here on site. However, the top seasonal items are also placed exclusively on the ground floor.
The food store offers all the possibilities of a real large area. The fresh areas and service counters are probably showing their age, but the ranges are up to date. The fruit and vegetable department acts like a large marketplace and opens the market. All food drying areas are implemented according to the current Real concepts and meet almost all customer requirements. The generous widths of the corridors make shopping pleasant, even though the entire property is showing its age.
The checkout zone consists of 16 service checkouts and 4 SCO systems. With this checkout constellation, the hypermarket management can optimally cope with customer frequency at different times of the day.
As before, the Real am Europastern is a contemporary shopping location, as the retail performance level achieved in the area of the store management is good. However, Real's top management shouldn't wait too long to roll out at least the economic elements of the Krefeld market hall concept to Würzburg.
We rate the market with a good 20 out of a possible 21 medals.
Which is the best market in Würzburg, take part in the voting, it's easy!
Register with us on our blog with your email address and under Market Reviews you can enter e.g. the retail chain and "Würzburg". The markets in question appear.
Then just click on the number of medals - done!
Simply award the correct number of medals in your opinion per market.
3 medals = everything was great
2 medals = good
1 medal = minor flaws
no medal = not so good
And here is our voting portal.
There are (only) 4 weeks to give a final assessment of the supermarkets. Then we will pay tribute to the end result in a post on the blog.
Until then it will be exciting!
Photo and photos: Archive Supermarket-Inside
- What are funny truths about smart people
- What was the first song with lyrics
- Really helps Soursop fight cancer
- Should have ended up with Draco's Hermione
- What are the Most Expensive Investment Newsletters
- Who are Ikea's competitors
- Why is the Thai economy not good
- How can I start manufacturing automobiles
- How does ADHD affect the brain
- How expensive are infertility treatments
- What is gadolinium deposit disease
- What surprised you about Donald Trump?
- Why can't Islam tolerate criticism?
- Why is the variance quadratic
- In D D what is an NPC
- What is half of frac 2 22
- What does Bella Ci mean in Italian
- Why are gasoline prices rising in India
- Can foods cure high blood pressure
- Which countries have gained independence from Spain?
- Are cryptocurrencies the future of payments
- Tip a rude gesture
- What is a shopping cart platform
- Mexico is a 2nd world country
- What do people think of cancer survivors
- What happened to people 70,000 years ago?
- How to Unmask a Narcissist 1
- What exactly is a paradigm
- Have you ever given a webinar?
- Why is SEO changing
- Why did Dumbledore give Hermione the book
- What is Starbucks' target audience
- What is Antistoke Scattering
- Ads will ruin Quora