How did you become confident and open
Time for solidarity We can and may be confident
We must and may!
Now we have them again - the empty streets, the closed shops, the distance to loved ones and to a lot of things that are important to us. How can you motivate yourself further? How can one continue to be hopeful? The fact is: we have to! As Christians, we cannot now throw our nerves away, but rather it is our job to move forward with a certain calm.
And it is also a fact: we can hope! Caritas director Klaus Schwertner confirms in an interview (please refer: Can we afford this second lockdown?) That people are moving closer together in solidarity right now. He reports on thousands of new volunteers who are currently asking Caritas how they can help. 2,000 volunteers alone are available to pick up the phone at home when someone calls because they are lonely - or simply need someone to talk to. There are also thousands who hand out food parcels, advise those in need, care for those in need - and, above all, take a look.
Because people in trouble often need someone to encourage them to accept help. The fact that many are currently looking very consciously, developing a new perspective for fellow human beings, is encouraging!
And if everything gets too much for me in the meantime, then I like to go to church. In the lockdown, church services take place digitally or on the radio again.
The church doors themselves are open in most parishes. Just go in, pray and recharge your batteries! One becomes more aware than ever that HE is still there. And that's exactly why there will always be hope!
- What can you mix red wine with?
- Why do smart people always plan
- Why do companies do marketing
- What causes mental deterioration
- Can cure placenta cancer
- What is more important people or money
- What is 1 1 1 0
- Are pennies magnetic
- What are the main components of the internet
- What is the use of a thermometer
- Dogs protect human babies
- What is 4 in a billion
- What's great about America
- Was Kris Kristofferson in the military
- Who has a crown as a logo
- Is there anything about anything
- Why does ramen upset my stomach
- What do worms eat and how
- Are wrinkled passion fruit safe to eat?
- How important are professional achievements
- What is the least healthiest fruit
- Do dictators refer to themselves as such
- Are we happy as our ancestors
- Why does the US import food