How Google AdSense pays websites
What is AdSense?
With Google Adsense As a website operator, you can place advertisements on your website and earn money with them. Google guarantees the high quality of the advertising banners through the selection of ads and its AdSense program guidelines. Using an algorithm, Google selects the ads for the website and checks whether they are suitable for the specific content and the specific target group. The design of the ads is extremely variable and therefore suitable for many websites. The use of AdSense is free for publishers.
How does AdSense work?
The basic principle of AdSense is similar to that of an auction: the advertisers compete for free advertising space. The highest bidder wins the bid and is now allowed to advertise on your website. The income to be generated in this way sometimes varies on a daily basis. The secret lies in the high quality and the precise selection of advertisements. As a webmaster, you do not select the specific advertisements yourself, they are provided by Google. But ultimately, you decide which ads to see on your website. Under the tab “Allow and block ads” there is the option of removing ads that are completely unsuitable from the website.
How do I sign up?
All you need to register with AdSense are a Google account, your own content and your contact details to transfer the income. Do you already have a Google AdWords account? Then the services of AdSense can easily be used. Any publisher aged 18 or over can use AdSense. After logging in, your website will be analyzed and, ideally, released by Google after a week. If the response is positive, the publication of your ad variations can start.
What types of ads are there?
A maximum of 3 content blocks, 3 link blocks and 2 search fields may be placed on a website. Google provides different types of ads, which in the best case scenario can be combined with one another. It is best to adapt the design of the ads to the design of your website. There are tests that can be used to compare different versions of the ads. Thus, for example, the impact of visual elements and their influence on sales can be determined.
A text ad consists of three parts: the title (including a link to the website), one or two lines of text and the address of the website. The alignment is horizontal, vertical or square, depending on your taste.
Display ads naturally catch the user's eye. The graphic representation of the advertisement is offered either horizontally, vertically or square in 17 different formats. The 150 KB limit has only a minimal impact on the loading time of most websites.
Link blocks lead the user to a page on which he can find a collection of relevant Google ads on the relevant topic. If he clicks on one of these advertisements, the website operator receives the proceeds. These blocks can be designed horizontally or vertically.
The attractiveness of interacting with content should not be underestimated. Interactive ads such as HTML, Flash and video ads increase competition for advertising space and can therefore also increase your sales potential.
The responsive ad units ensure optimal use by mobile devices. When setting up, a distinction is made between Android and iOS devices (including devices with a full HTML browser) and mobile devices with a WAP browser. Mobile advertisements are designed in text or image form.
Implement the ad code step by step
- "My Ads" tab Create ad unit (choose type)
- Has an ad unit been created before? If not, select the name for the ad unit, set the ad size, select the ad type and, optionally, select a design.
- Under “Reserve Ads”, select what to see on your page if there are no targeted ads available.
- Save, retrieve and copy ad code
- Paste into the website's HTML source code
- To check whether the display is displayed correctly, look at the source code view of the browser. The ad code in the source code must match the ad code in the AdSense account.
What can I earn with AdSense?
The more attractive your page is to advertisers, the more lucrative ads you will receive. The profits vary greatly. The payment of the income takes place at the end of the following month. Many factors determine the click price:
- the quality of the website
- the number of visitors
- the quality of the content
How is the quality assured?
The AdSense guidelines ensure security for publishers, advertisers and users. Adult content, copyrighted content, and invalid clicks are just a few of the things that Google AdSense has put on its agenda. Google strictly ensures that publishers adhere to the AdSense program guidelines. You can evaluate the success of the advertisements using Google Analytics. Through targeted information, you can optimize the content and increase income. With the AdSense app, you even have everything under control on the go.
Who uses AdSense
Many bloggers have discovered this tool as an easy source of income for themselves. The simple installation of the plug-in enables the blogger, who does not offer any goods or services himself, to generate income anyway. But companies are also increasingly using the tool. According to Statista, 23% of all German companies already have a Google AdSense account.
Why not also link the AdSense account to your own YouTube account? If the monetization of your channel is activated or you are authorized to do so, submit an application to Google and off you go.
Advantages and disadvantages of AdSense
- Free registration
- Simple application
- Revenue per click
- Only relevant ads will be placed
- Administrative work with various advertising customers is no longer necessary
- The design of the advertisements can be individually adapted
- No transparency regarding the composition of the proceeds
- Optimization of the site necessary to be able to achieve high revenues
- Payout only with minimum return of 100 USD
- Payment only at the end of the following month
- Should I let CPS into my house
- Master Eckhart was pantheistic
- Will drugs make me happy
- Why are Russians so fearless
- How did the succession of the Roman emperors work?
- How does a sex chat work
- What are popular card games in India
- All fish eat smaller fish
- How strong are 220 volts in watts
- Acid reflux is completely curable
- Why we can't delete a Bitly link
- Professional politicians play strategic video games
- What is an introverted personality
- What is 0 0 1 10
- What is the full form of KSRTC
- Which major makes the most money
- How can I not get follow links
- How do I prevent car rust
- How often does a volcanic tsunami happen?
- What is digital estate planning
- What is evil
- How long will my Ford Mustang run
- How is the University of Arizona Computer Science
- What is seen as a superficial person