Which country has the most efficient people
Corona crisisThese countries are best getting through the pandemic
While stricter measures are taking effect again in some countries, life in other countries is almost as it was before the pandemic. Which countries get through the corona pandemic best? There are various criteria for this - from the number of infections and deaths to the collapse in gross domestic product to the severity of the measures that have been taken. In its “Covid Resilience Ranking”, the Bloomberg news agency has summarized and weighted various factors and established a list of the countries that are coping best and worst with the pandemic.
The 53 largest economies were rated on ten factors, including the monthly infection and death rate, access to vaccines, the severity of lockdowns, the IMF's GDP forecast and the Human Development Index. Germany is in 14th place in the ranking, behind Canada and ahead of Thailand. This makes Germany the fourth best European country.
A noticeable number of Northern European and Asian countries are among the top 10 of the ranking. Among the top ten countries rated by Bloomberg are eight democracies and two states with authoritarian governments. There are many reasons for the positive rating. What they all have in common is that the countries took decisive action against the pandemic early on.
10th place: Vietnam
The authoritarian government in Vietnam closed the national borders early to tourists from China, and schools were also closed at the beginning of February. The country has learned from the Sars pandemic and has taken action against the coronavirus with emergency teams.
9th place: Denmark
Denmark got the first wave of the corona pandemic well under control through quick and strict measures. The country recently made a name for itself when a mutated SARS-CoV-2 virus was found in mink farms. Millions of minks then had to be killed.
8th place: China
China's authoritarian government has the corona virus under control, a lot of everyday life is back to the way it was before the pandemic and the Chinese economy has also benefited. The mass tests that are now carried out during outbreaks play an important role in this. In addition, the Chinese government cracked down on: cities and entire regions were cordoned off and strict lockdowns were imposed. For several weeks, vaccinations against the corona virus have also been in place in China. Little is known about side effects so far.
7th place: Australia
Australia has also come through the corona pandemic comparatively well so far. In early November, the country had no new infections for the first time in five months. The reason for this success are probably the drastic measures: The external borders were closed early and a lockdown was imposed in parts of the country, which was considered to be one of the strictest in the world - with strict exit restrictions.
6th place: Norway
Norway reacted quickly to the pandemic: schools and daycare centers as well as airports and ports were closed as early as mid-March. Trust in the government also plays a major role: for example, Prime Minister Erna Solberg regularly answers questions from school children in a TV question and answer session.
5th place: Finland
In the Bloomberg ranking, Finland is the European country that has so far best managed the corona pandemic. Finland also opted for an early lockdown to contain the spread of the virus. Another advantage of the country is digitization: the Corona app is widely accepted and many Finns were regularly working from home even before the pandemic. In addition, the country is less populated, so that the spread is probably less rapid.
- What is the double time theory
- What key combination has changed your life?
- What is neology
- How strong are 220 volts in watts
- Boys can wear string bikinis
- Which Infosys DC get good projects
- What percentage of Saudi men are polygamous?
- How big is the sexual addiction
- How many squares are in a rectangle
- What is considered good website traffic
- Where can I learn SQL from
- Where can I sell my products
- What is the best online marketing forum
- What does interesting in itself mean?
- What is SEO for social media
- What are great websites for wholesale cosmetics
- Should I contact someone I miss
- Doesn't sex cause weight loss
- How are Serbian women
- What screams I'm a tourist in London
- What needs to be stopped
- What is Shopify's business model
- How is a document released?
- How can I start my affiliate program
- How could Nazis kill children and babies?
- Why are people so obsessed with wealth
- Can Nutella catch fire
- Are Cantonese Americans greeted in Hong Kong
- Are there still quasars
- Is the whole skin edible on fruit
- Who likes the song Indestructible by Disturbed
- What is the most important human virtue
- Was your experience with Scientology bad
- Why did the US bomb Syria?