What do you think money is for
frequently asked Questions
1. Who uses Western Union's money transfer services?
Those who need to send or receive money quickly use Western Union. This includes people who support friends or relatives abroad, travelers and business people who need to send money internationally quickly.
2. What are Western Union locations?
Western Union locations are independent companies that provide money transfer services to their customers on behalf of Western Union.
3. What transfer services do Western Union locations offer?
Western Union locations offer the ability to send cash worldwide.
4. How can I send money from one location?
You must fill out the "Send Money" form and give the location the amount to be sent plus the fees in cash.
To collect the money, the recipient at a Western Union location must complete the "Receive Money" form and provide proof of identity. The sales partner then pays the transfer amount to the recipient.
5. What do I need to send money from a location?
You don't need a credit card or bank account to send money to a Western Union location. All you need is a valid and recognized photo ID.
6. Which documents are accepted when collecting money?
The ID cards that are accepted by the recipient when collecting money differ depending on the country and sales partner. Passports and national ID cards are usually accepted. A driver's license may not be valid.
In some cases, the recipient may also need to provide proof of their current address, such as a utility bill.
7. How much money can I send from one location?
You can usually send any amount. However, for certain amounts and transfers, additional security measures may apply and additional information or documentation may be required.
8. How are money transfers paid out to recipients?
Usually cash is paid to the recipient. However, in some cases payment can be made by check or a combination of cash and check.
Other restrictions may apply.
9. How do I know that my money transfer has been paid out?
After sending the money, you can always check the transfer status online. All you need is the transaction number (MTCN), which you will find on your delivery receipt, as well as the country of destination and the amount to be paid to the recipient.
10. How do I know when a money transfer is ready to be picked up?
You can check the transfer status online. All you need is the transaction number (MTCN), which you will find on your delivery receipt, as well as the country of destination and the amount to be paid to the recipient.
11. How do I pick up a money transfer?
You can collect the money at any Western Union location. You will need to fill out the "Receive Money" form and provide the following information:
- Expected amount
- Name of the sender
- City and country of the broadcaster
Accepted identification documents are also required.
Some restrictions apply here.
12. When are the Western Union services available?
The individual Western Union locations have their own opening times. Some have extended opening hours, others are even open around the clock.
Find a location near you.
13. How do I find a Western Union location?
You can find a location near you online or look up Western Union in your local phone book.
- What do Americans think of Eastern Europeans?
- When will Netflix be available in Singapore?
- What does the hiring process look like at Amazon
- How does a passionate love begin
- What are the names of Neptune rings
- If the valve steam engine fails
- What helped you most at AFROTC
- Should Donald Trump start eating healthier?
- When are supermarkets busiest?
- What is it like to be diagnosed with ADHD
- What kind of painting is that 1
- Are quantum fields the same as dimensions
- What do homework with kids
- People were still using Facebook in May 2017
- Medieval castles had stained glass windows
- What is the best jewelry app
- Is video marketing better than content marketing
- Was John Wayne a draft dodger
- How do I get obese
- Indonesians eat a lot or not
- Jeffrey Epstein was a Jew
- Is nickel stronger than steel
- Fat is shamefully good for society
- What was the beginning of private property
- What is the name of the new Quora font
- Is the i7 7700hq good for gaming
- Slaughter halal violates animal rights
- Public transport is widespread in Australia
- Which sleeping bag do you recommend
- Who is the mother of Abraham
- How does money lose its value
- What government APIs are available
- What is your kinkiest experience
- What is ethical hedonism