What is a good tumblr url generator
7 blog name generators to help you find the perfect name for your blog faster
It is frustrating.
You have been wondering what name your blog should have for hours or maybe even days. You may already have some ideas, but you don't like any of them 100%.
Time to rest your brain a bit and check out a blog name generator.
I am going to introduce you to 7 ingenious tools with which you can generate hundreds of name ideas within a few minutes.
Many of the tools also relieve you of another work step:
they have one Domain checker integrated. This means that you can immediately see whether the corresponding domains for the selected name are still available.
Naminum is suitable as both a company and blog name generator.
The tool outputs a list with attached or prefixed syllables for a word base you have specified.
You can get the syllables from the languages German, English, French, Spanish and Italian choose.
For each suggestion issued, you can check the availability of the .com domain check or start a new search with the suggestion as the word base.
NameRobot is a fee-based, but very extensive name-finding tool for bloggers, startups, agencies or companies.
It supports parts of names in 91 languages. It also allows you to research first names, synonyms, rhymes, anagrams or parts of words.
With the help of other tools, the name components can be combined, shortened, supplemented or merged.
The test access is free of charge.
The Dot-o-mator is more of a fun tool, but still useful for generating possible blog names.
You first select a starting and ending part from a drop-down menu or enter your own words.
The given lists are based on typical ones Startup or Dotcom names. Then the entered words or parts of words are combined with one another and the tool outputs the combinations for which the .com domain is still free.
The blog name generator Wordoid works similarly to Naminum:
You enter a word (under Pattern) and the tool spits out fantasy names that are generated by prefixing and / or appending syllables or letters.
In contrast to Naminum, the list of names issued only includes 10 suggestions at a time. For this you can make more fine adjustments and the availability of the associated ones .net- and .com domain will be displayed in the list in a moment.
SpinXO is actually a tool to generate usernames for social networks. However, it is also very useful as a blog name generator.
You can make various specifications, such as B. Name, preferences, character traits, hobbies or numbers. By clicking on the orange buttonSpin! you will get 30 name ideas displayed.
No suitable idea?
No problem! With another click on the button Spin! you will get 30 more ideas displayed.
If you click on one of the name ideas, their availability will be displayed in various social networks, such as B. Instagram, YouTube or Twitter.
6. designen Klassen.de
You don’t want to deal with finding a name? Then let others do the work!
In addition to logo, web and print design, you can also write out names for products, companies or blogs at designenklass.de.
This is how it works:
First you set a project brief and a prize money. You will then receive suggestions for a blog name from the numerous users of the platform. You then choose the best one from the suggestions and the winner receives the prize money.
NameMesh is a domain name generator that suggests free domains from the entered word.
NameMesh also checks relevant words, word combinations and the word with various prefixes or suffixes. Stand as the domain to be checked .com, .net, .io and .co to select.
What actually makes a good blog name?
If you haven't read it yet, I would like to recommend my article How to find a blog and domain name that will keep you happy years later.
Because a generator alone is not enoughto find a good name.
In order for you to be able to use the tools presented sensibly, you should first know what is important when choosing a name.
- Which is healthier IQOS or E-Cigs
- Why is there no free offshore hosting?
- Why is dark energy a repulsive force
- What helps in solving the problem
- What is the biggest internet mystery
- Everyone is potentially prone to homosexual feelings
- What percentage of 80 is 100
- What is the easiest meal to skip over?
- What was your most embarrassing sex experience
- Which apps does BTS use for pictures
- The ENOVIA tool has Java programming
- Cricket is a very unpopular game
- What do selfish people say
- Smells dog piss
- Russians are white
- Which companies make the best scented candle?
- People have less sex after marriage
- What was the happiest shot ever
- Charlemagne was a Roman emperor
- Can obesity be avoided even in poverty
- What is the most elegant crochet work
- Data scientists use Excel
- How do you clean a carpet quickly
- What are the Singapore Non-Profit Organizations
- Is It Safe To Eat Papaya Seeds?
- Why does nobody eat ketchup with chicken?
- Did the people in Pompeii die instantly?
- Is gravity a force 1
- How many pounds equals 250 kilograms
- Well worth drop shipping
- What is the center of the earth
- Why would anyone choose Yale over Harvard
- When are you coming to Singapore
- Can I use stucco paint on drywall