How do I register a private company
Setting up a company: Tips before starting and offers of help
It is relatively easy to set up a company in Switzerland. A guide.
What do you have to do if you want to start a company in Switzerland? It is comparatively easy to set up. Special permits are only required for a few areas regulated by the federal government (health professions, educational and social professions) or the cantons (transport, architecture, legal professions, etc.).
Tips before you start
Before jumping into the deep end, there are a few important steps to consider. These include:
- the market analysis
- the business plan
- the decision for a suitable legal form
- the entry in the commercial register
- intellectual property
A simple company can be set up without any major formalities. Only at a later point in time does an entrepreneur need a company identification number (UID) and can look for a company structure that is more legally and tax-wise.
Offers of help for the establishment
There are numerous instruments and offers of help that accompany the founders in the various phases. SECO supports the establishment of a company with its EasyGov.swiss portal.
In addition, other institutions and partner organizations offer efficient assistance:
- The cantonal economic development agencies can provide company founders with useful information in advance
- The Swiss Agency for Innovation Promotion (Innosuisse) has set up a special coaching program.
- Venturelab is an initiative by Innosuisse, the Swiss agency for promoting innovation, and is aimed at young entrepreneurs. In this way, many start-ups have been able to emerge and develop.
- Genilem is a non-profit organization whose goal is to increase the chances of success for companies in the start-up phase
- The Eurostars funding program is intended for innovation projects in Europe. It offers start-ups and spin-offs the opportunity to receive financial support
Support from many institutions is also possible for dealing with the various administrative procedures. In certain cases they can even offer localities or individual services on favorable terms.
The state does not provide direct financial support for the creation of new businesses. The only exception is unemployment insurance, as it offers support measures for the unemployed (see Arbeits.swiss - Labor Market Measures) who want to start their own business.
- Why do I always ask questions
- Life should have cheat codes
- Is algebra 3 high school math
- How can I start a digital agency
- How can I hire a photographer permanently?
- How can Australia improve the use of renewable energy
- Does it really ruin a marriage to have children?
- Koreans eat dogs
- What is belief in religion
- Was Epicurus an atheist
- Ideas for developing affiliate marketing tools
- Why don't Taiwanese people like China?
- How can I learn the Mizo language
- Who built the Kaaba in Mecca?
- How do you still say in Chinese
- Why does Hillary support Australian gun control
- What is book publisher
- Will Porzingis leave the curtsey?
- What do you think of Malaysians
- What does this symbol 48
- How do I generate leads for advice
- Can we monetize our WordPress blog site
- Is the 2020 presidential election a scam
- How can you start a bakery