People are born who know who they are
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
growth of population
More and more people
There are currently over 7.5 billion people on earth. By the year 2100, it is expected to be almost 11 billion people. To calculate population growth, one has to know how many people die and how many are born in the same period. Nobody can predict this exactly.
The poor countries are growing faster
If the development of the last few years continues, then the population in Africa will grow the most, from 1.1 billion people in 2012 to probably 4.2 billion in 2100. In the poorest countries of the world there will be almost four billion people to be added. In contrast, in the western industrialized countries the birth rate is rather low and there is almost no population growth.
44 percent of the world's population are under 25 years old. 70 percent of these people live in developing countries. These countries cannot raise the money to feed, train and provide health care to more and more people. A lower birth rate would leave more money for health and education. The international community has therefore set itself the goal of helping poor countries through education and financial aid so that population growth can be limited.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What is a fingerprint
- Are you health conscious
- Construction workers working in the snow
- Should marijuana be legalized in the UK
- Is the Dirichlet function continuous
- What is the application of fractional distillation
- Why do we cry when someone dies?
- What is methodism
- Why do people protect themselves
- What's the best video streaming app
- What are possible random variables
- Is it worth taking Stat 139 at Harvard
- What is paragraph alignment
- Are there unsafe areas in Sandakan Malaysia
- How are you going to fake others
- What a witch you are
- Why are whites taller than Asians?
- What are the benefits of mobile learning
- Has the placebo effect ever cured any patient
- Why don't salaries and inflation rise at the same time?
- How advanced is US military technology
- Who is more beautiful a Taiwanese or Hong Konger?
- What is the best marketing strategy
- Why are heart attacks becoming more common?