When is beauty not beauty?
True words! 15 quotes that show beauty has nothing to do with makeup
"I believe that happy girls are the most beautiful girls" - Audrey Hepburn
"True beauty expresses what kind of person you are and what you believe in" - Ellen Degeneres
Moderator and comedian Ellen Degeneres is always herself and enchants everyone with her humor and charm.
"Beauty begins the moment you choose to be yourself." - Coco Chanel
"Charm is the invisible part of beauty, without which nobody can be really beautiful" - Sophia Loren
A black eyeliner can conjure up beautiful eyes, a red lipstick sexy lips, but no make-up in the world can create charm.
"Those who want to be beautiful have to suffer because they are so stupid that they just want to be beautiful" - Julia Engelmann
With her poetry slam "One Day", actress Julia Engelmann gave us enthusiasm, truthfulness and joie de vivre. With her quote about true beauty, she proves that beauty is not everything.
"True beauty is timeless" - Marilyn Monroe
More than 50 years have passed and yet Marilyn Monroe is and remains a real beauty. And we are sure: This is guaranteed not just because of their appearance.
"True beauty is quiet" - Sandra Bullock
Actress Sandra Bullock does not correspond to the classic Hollywood beauty. But this woman proves that humor, courage and character can be far more beautiful.
"Young people are happy because they are able to recognize beauty. Anyone who retains the ability to recognize beautiful things will never grow old" - Franz Kafka
"For me, even the most beautiful, slender person loses their beauty when they have a dishonest, mean nature" - Georgia May Jagger
And not even the strongest concealer can "cover" an ugly character.
"To iron out my wrinkles would be tantamount to erasing my past" - Diane von Furstenberg
Age is only a number! And we think that laugh lines are just beautiful.
"Being beautiful means: not looking perfect. It's about loving your own individuality" - Bobbi Brown
"People are most beautiful when they laugh, cry, dance, play and tell the truth" - Amy Poehler
The comedian and actress inspires us again and again with her zest for life and her humor. We also think that perfect make-up is nothing compared to someone who really savored life.
"We are most beautiful when we don't want to please anyone" - unknown
"A smile is the most beautiful make-up a woman can wear" - unknown
No peppy eyeliner, full lips and not even the rosiest cheeks can hold a candle to a hearty laugh.
"It's life that makes us beautiful. So I don't understand this obsession with cosmetic surgery" - Diane Kruger
What is true beauty for you or do you have a favorite quote about beauty? Share it on our Facebook page.
- What massage parlors offer sex
- Has Quora just removed the comment function
- What are the food taboos in Europe
- What are the disadvantages of chromatography
- Why do other countries think of Americans
- How did Trump become president
- What are the Symptoms of Huntingtons Disease
- How do I unlock myself on imo
- What are some of the incredible facts
- Which country has the most lustful girls
- What happens when a narcissist is rejected
- Attracts 6 packs of 8 women
- How can we use money without education
- What is lead care 1
- Why do we celebrate Labor Day
- Love gay men, female gay men
- Are there swear words in Japanese?
- Survived semen in the anus
- What is corporal punishment in schools
- How many women suck cock
- Doesn't sex cause weight loss
- What is non-refundable ticket
- What is a good philosophical question
- What is the grandfather's paradox 2