Why is Jalgaon far behind in terms of development
We collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider .
We use the log data without assignment to the person of the user or other profile creation in accordance with the statutory provisions only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer. However, we reserve the right to check the log data retrospectively if, based on specific indications, there is a justified suspicion of illegal use.
Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
59071 Hamm, Germany
02381 / 3041725
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your place of residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the website content you have requested and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection to the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned data collection purposes. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Provision of chargeable services
To provide chargeable services, we ask for additional data, such as payment details, in order to be able to carry out your order. We store this data in our systems until the statutory retention periods have expired.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of the map functions by visitors. You can find more information about data processing by Google in the Google data protection information. There you can also change your personal data protection settings in the data protection center.
You can find detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products here.
Embedded YouTube Videos
We embed YouTube videos on some of our websites. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, a connection to YouTube servers is established. In doing so, YouTube will be told which pages you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
If you have deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google ad program, you will not have to reckon with such cookies when watching YouTube videos. However, YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you have to block the storage of cookies in your browser.
Further information on data protection at "Youtube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at:
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly:
59071 Hamm, Germany
02381 / 3041725
The data protection declaration was made with the
Data protection declaration generator created by activeMind AG.
- Which sleeping bag do you recommend
- Which is better football or cricket Why
- Everything means something
- Is depression common in neutered dogs
- Why isn't it snowing in Taunggyi Myanmar
- Why use pencils actually lead
- Would you hire a sex offender?
- What does the world know about India
- Why don't most people like communism?
- How can you imagine Quora answers
- Was John F. Kennedy a Democratic Conservative
- How do I promote a company blog
- How long do people with Alzheimer's disease live
- Dealers in casinos make good money
- Why don't people like and ignore economists?
- Medieval castles had stained glass windows
- Why is brand strategy important
- How does mayonnaise kill Laeuse
- What will happen to Blackpink in 2020
- Where is the fat tax money going
- How do indoor shooting ranges stop bullets?
- Do you like smoking cigarettes
- If you are actively anti-social, why not?
- Why do I have small breasts