What's your best chocolate chip cookie recipe
The best chocolate chip cookie recipe with variations
25 cookies, 25 servingsPTM35 min
I finally found the BEST recipe after always trying to make the best chocolate chip cookies
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix for another 45 seconds.
- Sieve flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and coffee. Add the sifted ingredients to the butter / sugar / egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in your chocolate chips, shape the batter into fairly large balls and place them on the baking sheet an inch apart. Press it down to form a disc one inch wide but slightly flat.
- Bake in the oven on a greased baking sheet for 20 minutes. Let the tray cool for about 4 minutes, then place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Variations: Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies - Add a 60 ml cup containing cocoa to the sifted ingredients.
- You can also use peanut butter chips, or using the chocolate-chocolate version, Make white chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies. The variations are endless!
- Why is diet and exercise not enough
- What's wrong with Bhakt's BJP followers
- What are the best math classes in Stanford
- Which wholesalers use the most Instagram boutiques
- Mental illness disappears
- What are some lesser known Gmail tips
- Should I support Israel or Palestine
- Apartment rental is good business
- What is seen as a superficial person
- What is a bachelor's degree
- How many people will go to heaven
- Which industries still use email newsletters?
- McDonalds workers take home free food
- What is the need for love
- Which is cheaper pc or console games
- You should give your partner a nickname
- What does Ichimaru mean in Japanese
- Use other animals weapons
- How many people are affected by smoking?
- Why were the owners of eBIZ arrested
- How do I date this girl
- Where can I get branded shoes from wholesalers
- Can I kill someone with a stapler
- Can you chew tobacco with homeopathic medicine?