How do pill bugs eat
Is that a bug?
I think I can see 5 extremities sticking out from under the shield on one side in your picture. So I think it has 10 extremities in total. A bug belonging to the class of insects should only have 6.
I'm pretty sure it's a pill bug (Fig. 1), a family of wood lice ( Armadillidiidae ) that go to Isopoda heard , an order of Crustaceans . To the Crustaceans include lobsters, crabs, and crayfish to name a few.
Fig. 1. A species of pill bug.Source: Natural History of Orange County, CA.
A bed bug is one insect and has six extremities (Fig. 2).
Fig. 2. A type of bed bug.Source: Terminix
In short, your species here is not an insect and therefore not a bed bug.
Due to the limited amount of information you have provided, particular species identification is difficult. There are lots of pill bugs out there.
- What is your real nightmare
- What was your experience with call boys
- What is the most dangerous SCP
- If the magnet attracts gold
- Can be taken protein powder at night
- Know the cleaning service
- How do you follow the keto diet
- How conservative is your family
- Which countries or people have nicknames
- The military service makes you fit
- Mental illness can lead to physical illness
- How do I work in Canada
- How diverse is London
- How would you describe your own depression?
- Diseases can lead to obesity
- Treat yourself to mental health days
- What is the most profitable franchise
- What happens if you don't take vitamins
- What is the pH of a solution
- What makes an ugly girl look beautiful
- Why don't I feel like pooping
- Will take Python R over
- What do foreigners think of China's government?
- Why is dark energy a repulsive force