Which country was the first developing country
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The term "Third World" is hardly used today. Rather, one speaks of "developing countries". About two thirds of all people live in developing countries. This means all the less developed countries in Africa, Asia, South and Central America as well as the Caribbean and Oceania.
Cold War era term
Occasionally one hears the term “fourth world” for the very poorest countries that could not survive without foreign help.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What was the ancestor of the turtles
- What do these ancient symbols mean
- Is India Today biased or unbiased
- What happens when we suddenly stop smoking
- Master Eckhart was pantheistic
- Is good depending on exports
- What is the purpose of cleaning
- How does Google react to duplicate content
- What physical thing can my family symbolize
- Manuka honey is good for reducing wrinkles
- How long can we survive hunger?
- Who buys VHS Disney's films
- Why is light created
- Birthdays and New Years celebrations aren't overrated
- What is 1 111 111 111 squared
- Why are current gun laws rarely enforced
- Can someone prove 1 + 1 3
- Can a beginner learn machine learning?
- Rude people have success in life
- What are some causes of blurred vision
- Why is the Republican Party so white
- Which IT company sends its employees abroad?
- For example, protein powders are whey unhealthy
- What is the cashmere problem 1
- Is Nakhre a Hindi word
- What's the best site for gossip
- Can Trump abolish Congress
- What are some famous dishes in Singapore
- How does an avocado taste
- What is your favorite guardian dog breed
- Why is streaming video technology so terrible
- What are your healthy obsessions
- The probability depends on the order
- What are some examples of Masonic symbolism