Are cryptocurrencies the future of payments
Are cryptocurrencies a financial instrument of the future?
Everyone is talking about crypto currencies and in recent years they have established themselves as a serious means of payment, which could still revolutionize money in the future. In addition to the digital euro, which, according to experts, could not be long in coming, cryptocurrency also supplements cash, credit cards and the like and gives consumers a wide range of different payment options. But how could the different currencies revolutionize the financial market? The professionals behind the crypto currency Caizcoin, based on the first liberal Islamic blockchain, know this.
What actually characterizes cryptocurrencies?
Digital currencies are of course in tune with the times, and digitization makes such developments possible in the investment sector as well. Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology, which ultimately enables a very high level of security and protection against any manipulation by third parties, but also excludes the involvement of banks or other institutions. Consumers thus receive a financial product that can be used anonymously and in a self-determined manner, while being safe, fast and inexpensive at the same time.
Who can access cryptocurrencies?
Digital currencies enable decentralization and thus make them accessible to everyone. This is also a great advantage, because significantly more people have access to the financial system than they already have to the banking system. For example, members of Islam did not have access to digital currencies such as Bitcoin until recently, as the price can ultimately be determined through speculation and used for illegal activities. In their religion, this is not considered to be Islamic.
"With Caizchain we have developed a blockchain that complies with Islamic values and at the same time takes into account the requirements of the modern world and thus also gives Muslims access to Islamic finance," says the Caizchain developers. The Caizcoin is kept in its own wallet, i.e. a digital purse. Customers can dispose of the assets at any time, send them or simply store them in them.
After all, what does this mean for customers?
The advantage is that third parties such as banks or state institutions have no access to the data and cannot manipulate the prices or simply have new money printed. Personal data is encrypted using blockchain technology and cannot be viewed by unauthorized persons. Above all, thanks to these long chains, every transaction can be traced and not manipulated, which enables a high level of security within payment transactions.
Can digital currencies be used to pay in the future?
Developments in this regard are still in their infancy, and many companies and industries do not dare to introduce cryptocurrency and thus blockchain technology, as the know-how or rather the necessary education about the topic has so far been missing.
In addition, the prices on the stock exchange fluctuate very strongly and no fixed exchange rates have yet been set. Nevertheless, there are already individual online shops that offer payment with digital currencies, but these are rather rare. Nevertheless, the outlook looks very positive and promising, because in the digital age, of course, cryptocurrencies are the only logical extension of money.
Smart applications in the household could be played with digital currencies, for example, so that the refrigerator can be charged with coins and independently order new groceries on the network should the supplies run out. Cryptocurrencies are particularly interesting for the e-commerce sector and could give consumers easier access to the global market. Of course, companies that can open up completely new sales markets also benefit from this.
You already registered? Then register Hier:
Our offers for new customers
- The full variety of articles from the NQ distribution area around the clock. With our web subscription you have full access to all contents of our homepage (excl. NQ-ePaper). The whole thing is available for only 9.99 euros per month, with no obligation and can be canceled at any time at the end of the following month.
- As a non-subscriber, you can also purchase individual ePaper issues in PDF format. We charge 1 credit for one issue. Furthermore, the purchase of an ePaper edition entitles the user to use the entire website for 24 hours from the time of purchase. Credits can be added to your credit account in packages of 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15.
Become a digital subscriber now
- Read the NQ ePaper whenever and wherever you want. Once registered, you can use our digital offer on all important channels - with your access data you have access via your PC, your tablet (Android / iOS) or your smartphone.
Become a Print + subscriber now
- As a subscriber to our print edition, you can also use our entire website. This includes, for example, the use of our ePaper, our online archive and the posting of free (private) classified ads.
As the operator of this website, Neckarquelle would like an open, friendly and respectful discussion environment.
Please make sure that the tone of the discussions is fair and factual.
The fact that someone has and is allowed to express an opinion does not automatically mean that we have to publish every statement, because we are responsible for the content even if it does not come from us.
Posts that are offensive or have other unacceptable content will be deleted by us without comment.
- Yahoo tries to revive Yahoo's responses
- Can physicists be rich
- Are Presbyterians Catholics
- Why do people have little thoughts
- What is cross entropy
- What is the Marxist view of nationalism
- What is the cause of the yawning
- Are victims of xenophobia protected
- Where is the cache 1
- Why did you choose Duke
- Why do mothers and daughters quarrel
- What are some inexpensive branding ideas
- Indians are extinct
- When is a nurse sued?
- Can my laptop run Dark Souls 3
- Why do some people hate musicals
- Which currency is expensive
- What is the url
- How do American students see Chinese professors?
- What is Major Depression
- What are the best math classes in Stanford
- Why does money create money
- What are positive things about Instagram
- Sales skills can make you more successful