What are some examples of hypothesis questions
There are a number of topics that are so abstract or general that it is difficult to process them in a problem-oriented manner. For example, what should be problematic about food relationships in the forest?
The problem is the level of observation: when viewed from the very top (systems, general issues), there is seldom anything questionable. The teacher is supposed to only have instruction lessons: "Describe the diagram", "inform yourself about ...", ...
The problems, on the other hand, can be found in the details if you look closely: From a bird's eye view you have to go all the way down into the mud. The problem found serves as a hook, is solved as usual, the essential points become clear by the way, the abstraction / generalization can be done by students.
Example of food relationships:
1st possibility: You present a food pyramid on foil. The students explain them. Finished.
2nd possibility: Present a slide about exposure to toxins (or radioactivity or whatever accumulates in a food chain). When comparing consumers of different orders, it turns out that the concentration is very different. The students ask for reasons and formulate hypotheses.
The second option results in a food chain or the food pyramid, additional topics arise, such as the danger to humans through poison accumulation ...
Further examples of hooks in the field of food relationships: bark beetle plague, consequences of the extinction of a species (newspaper article: "Scientists warn" question: why?), ...
The possibilities that arise are endless if you just leave the bird's eye view and look for problems in the thicket.
- How do I promote a webinar
- How will Brexit affect immigration?
- Why is Disha Patani so popular
- Why does knocking occur with CI engines
- Where do I start with big data?
- How much do cafe workers earn
- Is life possible on Mars and Venus
- What would you miss in your life
- Who collects license fees for deceased artists
- I want money, what am I doing
- Can we sell branded products online
- When i am young how can i invest a thousand
- What is the use of logs
- What distinguishes Malaysia
- Are Asian girls popular with American men?
- Is it dangerous to have stones in the gallbladder?
- Why are physicists so intelligent
- Is there a wormhole on earth
- The Knights Templar discovered America
- What does a person feel after death
- What's the Easiest Business to Start Online?
- Why are Koreans so humble and honest
- What is the purpose of InCallUI
- US phone numbers can start with 0
- How does sex feel 5
- What do Chinese students think of America?
- What is the full form of KSRTC
- What percentage of Saudi men are polygamous?
- What is the Marxist view of nationalism
- What's the best taste
- What information do business cards contain
- What gives more happiness, love or success
- I just got homeless, what