Is it easy to become a chef?
Cooking for yourself: It's that easy and quick
Cooking fresh is time-consuming and exhausting? Can, but doesn't have to be. A cheap and healthy meal can be prepared very quickly. Recipes and tips.
Many Germans no longer cook themselves: not even half of the German population is at the stove every day. According to a current GfK study, every sixth kitchen user is a "warmer": He or she does not like to chop and prefers to warm up ready-made products instead. According to a study by the Robert Koch Institute, 5 percent of the female and 18 percent of the male singles never cook. How come
Finished products are mostly unhealthy
"No time" or "too complicated" are the most common arguments, as well as: "It is not worth the effort for one person." Freshly prepared food is demonstrably healthier, because there are significantly more nutrients in the fresh ingredients than in industrially processed finished products. Most instant soups, sauces, and dressings contain unhealthy trans fats, sugar, fillers, flavor enhancers, preservatives, and too much salt. Even organic or health food products are not free from it, here the list of permitted additives is only slightly shorter. Cooking yourself is also often cheaper.
Well organized - this makes cooking child's play
If you are well organized, you quickly develop a routine when cooking and then it goes very quickly. How to save time:
- Write one Weekly menu and plan your purchase. Then you have all the necessary ingredients in the house.
- Use Grocery delivery services (Supermarket, organic box, etc.), these services are becoming more and more affordable.
- Buy it Frozen goods In stock: Frozen fish and vegetables (pure, not with sauce) are at least as nutritional as fresh produce. And you no longer have to clean and cut into small pieces.
- Invest in good quality kitchen helpers: sensible knives and cutting boards, devices such as food processors with multi-slicers, blenders, bread makers or steamers.
- When purchasing kitchen utensils, make sure that they are easy to clean and are dishwasher safe.
- Cook soups, sauces or stews in multiple quantities and freeze them in portions.
- Side dishes such as rice, potatoes or millet can also be pre-cooked; they can be kept in the refrigerator for several days.
Warm or cold kitchen?
If you want to eat healthily, you don't necessarily have to cook and eat warm every day. The decisive factor is the content of fresh ingredients such as vegetables and fruit, and every main course should contain a source of protein (fish, meat, eggs, dairy products, legumes). Cold dishes such as salads or sushi are also very nutritious.
Also try cream cheese, avocado or pureed olives as a spread. Always combine fruit and raw vegetables with open sandwiches.
However, not all people tolerate raw food in the evening - a vegetable soup or an omelette with a vegetable side dish is generally easier to digest than a raw vegetable salad.
Fast cuisine classics: recipe ideas
Scrambled eggs on wholemeal bread, omelets with mushrooms or crabs, pasta with tomato sauce: these dishes are delicious and quick to prepare. You can also prepare the sauce for the pasta and freeze it in portions, then it's even quicker. A couscous or bulgur salad with spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber and yoghurt sauce is also conjured up in no time. A clear broth with pasta and frozen vegetables is warm and ready in less than ten minutes. Jacket potatoes with quark and linseed oil also do little work.
This topic in the program:
The Nutritional Docs | 02/22/2021 | 9:00 p.m.
- Which companies make the best scented candle?
- How can I make my studies more interesting?
- Can people sell something
- How dangerous is a Navy Seal underwater
- Farts vegans more than non-vegans
- Why did Dr. Strange lost to Thanos
- How can you lead a fulfilled life
- Do more to Lyft drivers
- Why are Turkish men beautiful
- When is a negative binomial distribution applicable?
- What would Voldemort do after killing Harry?
- Can men eat tofu
- What is self-confidence 2
- What software does an oil engineer need to know
- Is ClickFunnels worth the money
- What are your 5 must read books
- What are the top 10 gamification companies
- Was Deborah a witch in the Bible?
- How does the food digest
- Why did Picasso paintings have distorted faces?
- How do I start my cat preparation
- What is a wheat penny from 1942 worth
- What does the Tamil word Gilli mean
- Was Isaiah the Son of God