Any state can purchase a state
Where can you buy cheap houses?
At a glance: the federal states where you can buy cheap houses
Saxony-Anhalt: The state not only has the cheapest real estate on, but is also characterized by its diverse cultural landscapes and a large rural area.
Saarland:The second smallest federal state in Germany impresses with its beautiful nature, its close proximity to France and Luxembourg and with low real estate prices - and in percentage terms it is the state with the most homeowners.
Thuringia: The comparison of federal states shows that this federal state with culturally interesting cities such as Jena, Weimar and Erfurt is also relatively cheap real estate offers.
Brandenburg: A large, untouched natural landscape, but also a multitude of sights characterize this state, where one and two-family houses are available at moderate prices.
Saxony:The mountains of "Saxon Switzerland" and the culturally interesting cities of Dresden and Leipzig make the Free State a very popular tourist destination in Germany - but moving there is also worthwhile because of the comparatively cheap real estate.
Lower Saxony:The northern state with many small towns is also attractive cheap Offered and the geographical proximity to the greater Hamburg area.
Bremen: Despite its big city status, it is comparatively living in this city-state Cheap.
North Rhine-Westphalia: Despite the many large cities in this metropolitan area, real estate prices have hardly risen in recent years.
Bavaria: It doesn't necessarily have to be Munich, Regensburg or Rosenheim - there are especially in the north and east of the state cheaper Real estate prices.
Hesse: Far away from the Main metropolis of Frankfurt, which is considered the most expensive city in Germany, you can find much cheaper real estate in the more rural regions in the north-west of the state.
|federal state||Median price for condominiums EUR / m²||Median price for one- and two-family houses EUR / m²|
The overview shows the averaged property prices for houses and apartments in Germany in the second half of 2017.
Compare this article from WirtschaftsWoche
Investment in German metropolitan regions
Whether in the north, south, west or east, a lot of Germans are drawn despite the cheaper houses in the rural regions in the big cities and in the metropolitan areas. There are more jobs and universities, a good infrastructure and a wide range of leisure activities - but as a result there is also less and less living space. The demand for real estate in metropolises such as Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart and Frankfurt is increasing - and thus logically so is the price.
The desire to have your own four walls in a big city can still be fulfilled, because buying a property is usually still profitable - presumably even here. Because real estate is so popular in metropolitan areas, investing in your own home is often a safe and sound decision - and a sensible investment in the future. Because in the long term, based on current forecasts, a significant increase in value can be expected. Low interest rates and attractive conditions for mortgage lending also make it possible to buy real estate in the big city.
The advantages of buying real estate in a metropolis
- High standard of living
- Good infrastructure
- Attractive capital investment
- Expected increase in the value of the property
- Construction financing at low interest rates and top conditions
With the right construction financing for the right property in your region
creditweb, one of the largest providers of home finance in Germany, is committed to the individual financing of your property and calculates exactly how much you can afford at home in which region. The specialized experts objectively determine the best conditions for your construction project from the offers of over 400 lenders, find the ideal financing model for you and support you with the fastest and easiest possible implementation. Benefit from our wide network of branches, our comprehensive service and our multi-award-winning and TÜV-tested advice. Feel free to contact us - we will be happy to advise you in detail.
- How is the Indian bully life
- How did the succession of the Roman emperors work?
- Why is Myanmar accused of genocide
- Why Casino Always Wins When Playing
- Which Indian law prevents child labor
- How is life in Verkhoyansk
- Why didn't you write or reply
- Fat people regret being fat
- Was your experience with Scientology bad
- Why do dice only have six sides?
- Why do many women wear short shorts
- What are the uses of vector spaces
- What are the best free spin casinos
- What is a surgical amplifier 1
- Is eating raw onions good for diabetics?
- What does it mean to count the pennies
- What are columnar databases
- Can India beat China in economic growth?
- Can price caps stop inflation
- Which American city has the most bridges?
- Why is the American economy so strong
- What is the value of colored quarters
- What is gram equivalent and equivalent mass?
- How can you take out chiropractic insurance
- Why are fat girls strong?
- Why is everyone moving to Canada
- How much does a crore cost
- What happens when a narcissist is rejected
- How to improve writing for children
- How dependent is Bhutan on India
- How important are first impressions to you
- What rusts How is rusting controlled
- Selling promotional items is a good field