What is telos in lay terms
And don't they always claim that the press is independent and not politically controlled?
I'm getting loads of readers' advice right now (as always).
One relates to such an online patriotic petition[ext], according to which 191 of the 193 UN member states (except the USA and Hungary) intend to sign the "Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration" in December, which simply opens up borderless migration and forbids any resistance.
Then we'll just get knocked over and that's it. Then there is nothing left.
Then we will no longer receive a pension, because there is simply no one left who knows something like pension payments or who still understands the need to give money to "whites". In South Africa, white farmers are being expropriated, beaten and chased away in rows.
However, I don't know now whether that is about the United Nations[wp] so true. But it would suit them.
Another reader refers me to exactly this draft, which is not only under un.org and which also states that this is to be signed on December 10th and 11th in Morocco and, in principle, opens the gates for any migration.
You could now think of your part to be a central one Bad guy, some kind of dark wizard, Sith Lord[ext], George Soros, who pulls the strings behind migration, is of Hungarian descent and lives in the USA.
And what should be the only two states that do not participate in this self-destruction? Hungary and the USA. Well so what.
I haven't read that thing properly yet, but the reader directed me to page 24. There it is:
|Quote:||«We commit to eliminate all forms of discrimination, condemn and counter expressions, acts and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, violence, xenophobia and related intolerance against all migrants in conformity with international human rights law. We further commit to promote an open and evidence-based public discourse on migration and migrants in partnership with all parts of society, that generates a more realistic, humane and constructive perception in this regard. We also commit to protect freedom of expression in accordance with international law, recognizing that an open and free debate contributes to a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of migration. |
To realize this commitment, we will draw from the following actions:
Read through the first sentence.
They not only want to "eliminate" discrimination, but also all forms of disapproval and counter-speech. One can no longer be negative or critical.
One wants to construct a discourse that hammers into everyone that they should consider migration to be a good thing.
Then they say they want to stand up for free speech, but that contradicts the first statements.
- a) Any form of "hate crime" against migrants must be made a criminal offense. From hate crime against locals do not say anything, that should be allowed.
- b) Migrants and their organizations should "denounce" everyone (how to translate denounce better? Ads?) Who does something against them.
- c) The press should be fueled with propaganda, journalists should be "educated" to write nicely, and whoever does not obey, all public funds must be withdrawn.
If you consider that the press is now moaning that it depends on public money to survive, you know what that means.
- d) Opinions need to be monitored, and if someone fails, effective action needs to be taken.
- e) Migrants must have complaints offices to complain. This is not intended for locals.
- f) Campaigns are carried out that are intended to present migration in a particularly positive way, also in the countries of origin, so that as many as possible migrate. Because it is already established in advance that migration is great, good and useful. One does not wait for empiricism.
- g) Block control rooms are set up: Migrant, political, religious or other leaders, teachers, trainers, service providers are to discover every form of intolerance (= criticism) of migrants or all of the support measures prevent, even in elections.
Means: We are simply overrun, taken over and have to shut up.
We have never been asked whether we want to do that; there has never been a democratic vote. At least not with us. In the United Nations, the states interested in looting have a majority of the votes; there are many states and people in Africa.
Can you still remember Norbert Blüm with "the pension is safe"? Not only is it not safe. Until then there will be no such thing as a pension or the state. That’s just everyone against everyone and the strongest wins.If one uses the processes in South Africa as a yardstick, it becomes the Retirees until then, however, no longer give.
- I want to fear God, but how
- Confidence Has Health Benefits
- What is truth theory
- Where can I sell my Steam account
- What Are Some Good Fixed Income Investments
- Graduation is necessary for politicians
- Colombia What is the ELN
- Which is the most hated zodiac sign
- Can guinea pigs swim?
- Dropship Direct is good for dropshipping
- What is ASEAN
- How about a world without borders
- What is meant by domestic airport
- Who created the first internal combustion engine
- Can price caps stop inflation
- What keeps people from finding their passion
- Permutations and combinations are all about methods
- Which chemical element has the symbol Uno?
- Is eternity actually forever without end
- Which is popular chess or scrabble
- What is the BYJUS home demo
- How complex is international trade
- What is a presentation
- What is the Most Accurate Nerf Blaster
- What is cafeteria management
- Why is subquery so useful
- Where does the word money come from?
- What is a REST service
- Marketing is a good career choice
- Why is Antarctica called the icy continent
- What is an upper class
- How much does Workable
- Did you follow your intuition?
- Why are online casino games so popular