What are the best websites for lawyer reviewing
5 Best Website Builders - Lawyers & Law Firms 2021
Many law firm websites look dated or amateurish. You can avoid this by choosing the right website builder.
You need a kit that provides modern, professional templates or templates that can also be comprehensively adapted and individualized. But a good design is not enough. You want one too About Us Page and maybe even a blog where you can give your readers advice on legal issues. You also need advanced SEO functions to improve the so-called ranking of your website on search engines. This will help you find more potential clients.
I have the best website builders tested for you. This enabled me to compile a list of the companies that provide the best capabilities for lawyers and law firms.
Are you short on time? Here are the best website builders for law firms.
What we look for in the best website builders for law firms
- Legal templates - If you start with the right template, it can save a lot of time when designing your website. After all, most of the functions you need are already included. The kits on this list offer unique templates that you can easily adapt to your company.
- user friendliness - A good website builder should be intuitive and easy to learn. Then you can easily update and customize your website.
- Blogging features - You may want to have a blog where you can give advice on legal issues and general advice. You might even want to present cases here that have already been closed. That could help get more clients.
- SEO tools - If people are looking for a lawyer in your area, then you want your website to come up first. A website builder with built-in SEO tools will help you improve your search engine ranking. This way you can reach a larger audience.
1. Wix - the best templates for law firms
If you want to get your website up and running quickly, Wix offers you a full category of well-designed templates that are specifically designed for law firms.
Wix templates are very customizable. You can modify the design and place the sections where you want them. This gives you control over the appearance of your website. So you can make sure that it is different from other websites that use the same template. It's really great that the backend is in German. Because of this, it is easy to set up.
It's even faster if you use Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). The assistant asks a few simple questions and learns more about your company and your requirements in Germany. Then he will design a website for you based on your information.
The following are other Wix features that you may find useful:
- Wix SEO Wiz: The tool helps you plan your SEO strategy. There are tips on how you can modify existing content in order to improve the ranking in the search engines.
- Apps that clients can contact: Wix App Market has many apps that can help you improve your website. Visitors can contact Wix Chat at any time. Thanks to the callback app, you can save your telephone number and ask for a call. You can then call when the time suits you.
- Wix Bookings: With this app, your clients can make an appointment directly from your website. There is a calendar that informs about available appointments.
In our comprehensive test on Wix you can learn more about these features.
2. Squarespace - the best blogging tools
Squarespace's drag and drop editor is very easy to use. Even newbies can cope with it. You can customize your website using your mobile device. Squarespace supports German in the backend. Because of this, it's really easy to design a website for a law firm.
Unlike Wix, Squarespace only offers one legal template. It's called Harris. But all the basic functions are included. This includes, for example, an integrated contact form, a services page and a company news page. A blog is also available. You can also choose a different template and customize it to meet your needs.
These features make Squarespace a great website builder for lawyers:
- Advanced blogging: Create a professional blog by posting copies and pictures or embedding videos. You can create blog categories for things like legal tips, case studies, and general information. This turns your simple legal website into a real source of legal help. You can even schedule multiple posts to be published at a later date.
- Precise timing: This allows you to share your schedule with others and let them know when you are available. In this way, customers can easily book and pay for appointments online.
- Squarespace Analysis: You get an overview of your website statistics and you can see which pages are most popular and what terms visitors are looking for on your website.
Read ours full Squarespace review and learn more details about the editor.
3. SITE123 - the fastest way to build your website
SITE123 has a category called Legal Services. This gives you several options for getting started. However, you will find that the SITE123 templates are not very diverse. This means that your website can look similar to other projects from this kit.
The app market is a great source for adding additional functionality to your website. You can find Google apps such as Google Analytics and Google AdSense, as well as other third-party apps. I recommend LiveChat because it's a useful tool for potential clients to communicate with you.
Below are some other great features of SITE123:
- Integrated form generator: This is a great tool for creating simple or sophisticated forms that visitors can use to communicate with you. The forms offer various templates and they can be extensively adapted. You can set an automatic reply, change the text of the send button and change the text in the various fields.
- Free logo tool: If you are just starting out with your law firm and you do not have a logo, you can use the logo generator from SITE123 and create one free of charge. Simply enter the name of your company, choose an icon and choose how your logo should be presented. What you can design here isn't very detailed, but it's enough to get you started.
- Blogging platform: SITE123 provides many license-free images and videos that you can use in your posts. You can also link your blog to social media and share your posts there to reach a larger audience.
You can find more information in our detailed SITE123 test.
WordPress.com is the most flexible platform on this list and offers the most advanced options for customization. But it must also be said that the learning curve with this kit is a bit higher. The Wix and Squarespace drag-and-drop editors are friendlier for beginners. But if you take the time to familiarize yourself with WordPress.com, it will pay off in the long term.
WordPress.com does not offer free themes specifically aimed at law firms. However, you can get one from a third party such as TemplateMonster if you are using the business package or higher. Most third-party topics cost something, but they are more extensive than the templates you can find on Wix or Squarespace.
You can modify and update your website at any time, even from your mobile device.
WordPress.com has a few more features that lawyers might benefit from in a website builder:
- Good selection of plug-ins: You need at least the Business Package to access the Get plugins from WordPress. However, the investment should pay off. In addition to advanced SEO plug-ins such as Yoast, you should check out the Strong Testimonials plug-in. This allows you to collect and publish real recommendations from clients.
- Integration of social media: WordPress.com has built-in features to share posts on social media. Because of this, your visitors can easily share your website on social media channels. Of course, this also applies to special sub-pages or posts.
In our Expert test on WordPress.com you will find some useful tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the platform.
5. Weebly - the best option for lawyers on the go
Weebly doesn't offer specific templates for law firms. But there is a subject for investment agencies called Bradley. But it can be easily adapted so that it can also be used by law firms.
- What percentage of Jews are Zionists?
- How smart is MCU Iron Man
- It's a shame to feel the worst emotion
- Time is important to life
- What is the best diet for autoimmune diseases
- Who is your favorite person to draw with
- What caused the difference in political views
- Goat meat is harmful to health
- Is Texas in Singapore
- A woman is too old at 37
- Will sinbuck ever help anyone?
- How to say police in Vietnamese
- Foods that can help you lose weight
- What is the ideal human lifespan
- Why does exercise improve cardiovascular fitness?
- Is Japan a failed nation?
- How do I buy a domain name
- Which Microsoft products do Google employees use
- What are some good skimboarding tips
- Least black is a Malaysian workers company
- Will replace Chinese with English
- Why is RO water not good
- What are the weapons made of Vietnam
- What about after diabetes
- Technology kills creativity
- What is a Hardy Ramanujan number
- What does Bella Ci mean in Italian
- Who invented the plastic wrap?
- What makes you sad and why 1
- Homeopathy is effective in treating gallstones
- What was the original crypto currency
- How are the beaches in Langkawi
- Can a company become too profitable
- How do you answer a question creatively