What is biological rust
The article was successfully added.
BIO-RUST F was specially developed for use in immersion processes (at room temperature) and in ... more
BIO-RUST F was specially developed for use in immersion processes (at room temperature) and in parts washing machines (BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, HTW) and ultrasonic cleaning devices at temperatures of 30 ° C - 60 ° C.
Further links to "Bio-Rust F"
seal of approval
- Label-free according to the CLP regulation
- free of volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, tiles, plastic, painted surfaces, steel, galvanized surfaces|
|Mechanics:||Automatic parts washing machine, immersion bath, turbo - 2in1 cleaning, ultrasound|
|VOC content:||VOC-free according to VOCV|
|Detergent base:||watery - pH neutral|
|manual / automatic:||automatically, manually|
|Seal of approval:||Label-free, VOC-free!|
|Pollution:||Rust, oxidation, tarnishing|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
Rust remover for the maintenance of construction and machine parts, auto parts, steel & ... more
Area of application
- Rust remover for the maintenance of construction and machine parts, auto parts, steel & stainless steel and much more
- Use in industries and workshops
- Universally applicable in industry, trade, leisure time as well as in the home and hobby area
- manual or machine rust removal (e.g. in ultrasonic cleaning devices)
- ideal for use in immersion baths
- Extension of the service life of parts and tools
in an immersion bath at room temperature in parts washing machines (BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, HTW), ... more
- in an immersion bath at room temperature
- in parts washing machines (BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, HTW), ultrasonic cleaning devices: at 30 ° C - 60 ° C
- Removal of lead contamination on components at 50 - 55 ° C
- the cleaning time varies, depending on the degree of soiling
- Why does food lose its nourishment
- Why is YouTube more profitable than blogging
- Can I go straight to the hospital?
- What skills does an empath have?
- Does the circle have corners or edges
- At what age should girls get horny?
- What is the order of the Roman emperors
- How was Africa affected by imperialism?
- What are some disadvantages of critical thinking
- What is measured by the standard deviation
- What are the ten best submarines
- How is depression symbolized in art
- Sells Apple refurbished iPhones
- Did Harry's scar disappear after Voldemort died?
- How do I use cryptocurrency wallets
- What percentage of the doctoral theses are groundbreaking?
- What does CP mean in Pokemon Go
- Do major construction projects affect local weather
- Mormons can play Dungeons Dragons
- What attitude made you sane
- How can you understand your passion?
- How do you believe in love
- Which EU country has the most immigrants?
- What is XD in chat language