What's your favorite recipe 6
Because it's what's inside that counts: 6 recipe ideas for stuffed zucchini
Stuffed zucchini with minced meat and cheddar
Your zucchini no longer just wants to be veggie? You can change that. Simply hollow out the zucchini, mix with the minced meat and pour everything back into the vegetables. Sprinkle some spicy cheddar on top - it disappears in the oven for a short time. To the recipe
Stuffed zucchini with tomato sauce and goat cheese
Red-white-green: Italy has not only prevailed here in terms of color, but also in terms of taste. The combination of tomato sauce and zucchini tastes wonderfully Mediterranean and is perfectly rounded off thanks to the mild goat cheese. To the recipe
Zucchini rolls with ricotta and basil cream
When do you look forward to rolls while eating? Well, if it's zucchini rolls that have been filled with a mild ricotta and basil cream. They taste so good that you are happy about every single one that ends up on your fork. To the recipe
Zucchini with tuna filling on tomato sauce
Here your zucchini is filled with tuna and topped with crispy croutons, before you can make yourself comfortable on tomato sauce. Then it goes into the warm oven, from there onto your plate and then straight into your mouth. A trip that was definitely worth it! To the recipe
Filled zucchini with quinoa - Greek style
Would you like a short trip to Greece? You can even taste a grilled zucchini. She brings the right accompaniment with her: quinoa, colorful cherry tomatoes, onions, feta and kalamata olives. To the recipe
Round zucchini filled with rice and scamorza
Small, round and perfect to be filled. But not just somehow, but with rice in combination with scamorza, parmesan and spring onions. This is how your zucchini can be seen. So get your fork and knife quickly! To the recipe
Your current motto is: less carbohydrates, more vegetables? It's just stupid that your desire for pizza, french fries, chips and pasta cannot be combined with your resolutions - think! Zucchini makes it possible and satisfies your cravings from fast food cravings to pasta hunger. Try it out - you will definitely not miss the missing carbohydrates.
- Really helps Soursop fight cancer
- Why do therapists reflect their clients
- What does the Bible say about overcoming fear
- What are the benefits of contactless payments
- Is there poverty in the US?
- How hard is it to crack TISS NET
- How can the US improve exports
- Why do we explore space
- Should I take a multivitamin regularly?
- Have turtles feelings
- Which is the world famous store
- Can India develop like China
- Why are cats not mentioned in the Bible?
- Why do people think BTS is gay?
- What event killed most of the people
- When will the crypto market recover?
- What were people doing 10,000 years ago
- Why should I take vitamin A.
- How does Shareasale compare to Clickbank
- Contributes Coca Cola to obesity
- What platform does Google use for blogging?
- What are the health benefits of jiaogulan
- Which languages does Quora support
- What does vaginal penetration look like