Why do you trust someone
Trust is the be-all and end-all in life. Whether in a relationship, friendship or at work - it doesn't work without trust. It often takes years to build and can be broken in just a few seconds. A breach of trust is always so tragic because it usually comes suddenly and so much energy and time has previously been invested in a mutual partnership. The longer the covenant existed, the greater the disappointment. We have 100 profound ones Trust sayings that are thought-provoking. These quotes and wisdom will certainly open the eyes of one or the other.
Trust begins with truth and ends with truth by Santosh Kalwar - Trust Proverbs
1. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
2. Being trustworthy is a bigger compliment than being loved.
3. Breaking someone's trust is like crumpling up a perfect piece of paper. You can smooth it out, but it will never be the same again.
4. Trust begins with truth and ends with truth.
5. Never trust the advice of a man in trouble.
6. Those who are reckless with the truth in small things cannot be entrusted with important things.
7. Trust has to be earned and should only come after a certain amount of time.
8. Sometimes you don't know who to trust and who to trust. I keep learning this.
9. The best way to find out if someone can be trusted is to trust them.
10. Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sadness behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason for your silence.
Trust has to be earned and should only come after a certain amount of time by Arthur Ashe - Trust Sayings
11. When you have three people in your life who you can trust, you can consider yourself the happiest person in the whole world.
12. I don't trust words, I trust actions.
13. It is good to trust others, but not to trust is much better.
14. Familiar but controlled.
15. You cannot trust a promise someone makes while they're drunk, in love, hungry, or on their way to the office.
16. Trusting you is my choice. That I'm right is your decision.
17. Trust is hard to come by. That's why my circle is small and narrow. I'm kind of weird when it comes to making new friends.
18. I respect people who tell me the truth. No matter how hard it is.
19. Trust yourself, you know more than you think.
20. Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar.
Trusted but controlled by Ronald Reagon - Trust Sayings
21. Three things that should never be broken: promises, trust, and someone's heart.
22. Relationships are about trust. If you have to play detective, then it's time to move on.
23. Be careful who you trust. If someone talks to you about others, they will surely talk to others about you.
24. Trust is a fragile thing. Easy to break, easy to lose and one of the hardest things to ever get back.
25. Without communication there is no relationship. There is no love without respect. Without trust, there is no reason to move on.
26. For every good reason to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
27. Trust leads to openness and open communication.
28. The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
29. I don't trust anyone, not even myself.
30. I'd rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.
I don't trust words, I trust deeds - trust sayings
31. Trust is the most precious gift one can give. Love the most beautiful.
32. I want someone who can trust my big hands to take care of them.
33. In the end, you have to decide whether you trust someone or not.
34. We are all selfish and I don't trust myself more than others with a good motive.
35. Loving someone is giving them the strength to break their heart but trusting they won't.
36. No gift is more precious than trust.
37. Love cannot live where there is no trust.
38. Trusting people is a luxury that only the rich can indulge in; the poor cannot afford it.
39. He who does not trust enough is not trusted.
40. Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person that others can trust.
Roy T. Bennett
41. It is important not to trust people too much.
V. S. Naipaul
42. Wise men trust ideas, not circumstances.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
43. Do not trust anyone, especially the people you admire. These are the ones who will give you the worst blows.
Carlos Ruiz Zafón
44. You have to trust and believe in people, otherwise life becomes impossible.
45. We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else close enough to tell us we are wrong. Someone we trust.
46. Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust.
47. I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can no longer believe you.
48. Trust your own instincts, go in, follow your heart. From the beginning. Go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I've learned, that's the way to be happy.
Lesley Ann Warren
49. Nothing is as precious as freedom and nothing is as valuable as trust.
50. Trust your instincts and judge what your heart is telling you. The heart won't betray you.
51. We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. Having real conversations with people may seem like a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.
52. Never push a loyal person so far that they no longer care.
53. It is no longer easy to find lost trust. Not in a year, maybe not in a lifetime.
54. Never break someone's trust. Once you've done that, nobody will want to do business with you anymore.
Robert Budi Hartono
55. We find it difficult to trust because it is so easy for others to lie.
56. You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in agony if you do not trust enough.
57. Trust problems arise when one is being ripped off.
58. If people like you, they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they will do business with you.
59. Trust is the rare and priceless treasure that our Heavenly Father's affection gives us.
60. People who are rightly and fully trusted will return trust.
61. Trust is not a renewable raw material.
62. Trust is not just a question of truthfulness or even stability. It's also a question of friendship and goodwill. We trust those who want our best and distrust those who seem deaf to our concerns.
63. Trust is the glue of life. It is the most important part of effective communication. It is the basic principle that includes all relationships.
Stephen R. Covey
64. Most good relationships are based on mutual trust and respect.
65. Trust only yourself and someone else will not betray you.
66. He who wants to reap love should sow trust.
67. The worst part of being lied to is knowing that you are not worth the truth.
68. Love everything, trust a few, do nothing wrong.
69. A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him.
Gregory David Roberts
70. Trust is built with persistence.
71. Pretend you trust people, but don't.
72. Trust what you love, keep doing it, and it will get you where you need to go.
73. Trust should be the foundation of our moral training.
74. The best evidence of love is trust.
75. Trust each other again and again. When the level of trust is high enough, people cross seeming boundaries and discover new and great skills that they previously didn't know about.
76. I have trust problems because people have problems with lying.
77. I believe in trusting people, not just once but twice - giving failure another chance.
James Cash Penney
78. I do not trust what this life has given me.
79. There is never a reason to trust anyone. If there is a reason, it is not trust.
80. I don't want to be perfect. I want to be honest.
81. Do not trust a friend without faults and love a woman but not an angel.
82. When you start wondering whether or not you can trust someone, you already know that you won't.
83. Confidence is like blood pressure. It's silent, vital to health, and if misused it can be fatal.
84. Trust is not the same as belief. A friend is someone you trust. Believing in someone is a mistake.
85. Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it when it's broken, but you can still see the crack in the motherfucker's reflection.
86. Trust your promptings. They are usually based on facts that are filed just below the level of consciousness.
87. Where there is trust, a few words are enough.
88. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions were telling the truth.
89. Trust is earned when action meets words.
90. Learning to trust is one of the most difficult tasks in life.
91. I have learned that the judgment of good friends cannot be trusted.
92. Life is never perfect. But there are people who do it perfectly.
93. Trust does not come with a refill. Once it's gone, you probably won't get it back. And if you do, it will never be the same again. And that's a fact.
94. Your body can do anything. It is your mind that you have to convince.
95. Gaining trust takes years; losing it takes seconds.
96. It takes a lot of truth to gain trust, but only a lie to lose everything.
97. Trust your instinct to the end, although you cannot give a reason.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. I'm a good person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
99. It's hard to trust when all you've got from the past is evidence of why you shouldn't.
100. Just trust yourself and you will know how to live.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sayings about trust
Profound and thought-provoking - this is a very good way of describing sayings and quotes about trust. They stimulate the gray cells and make us pause for a moment and think. That's a good thing because trust plays a very big role in our lives. That is why there are numerous quotes from well-known personalities on this topic.
In every life situation we find ourselves in, trust is important. At work, in love, in sports and of course in the family - it doesn't work without it. Imagine soccer players who wouldn't rely on others and therefore never play the ball. That would be an ugly and, above all, boring game.
Honest sayings about trust
Honesty is probably the best way to avoid getting into a mess. Always telling the truth is not always pleasant, because you may hurt other people, but you are at peace with yourself. The truth is just the truth - there are no variables or different interpretations here. It is probably not always easy for the circle of friends if you are always honest, but then only those who accept and appreciate it stay with you. You can filter out false friends so quickly. Often it is long-standing and best friends or girlfriends who are extremely honest with you. And that is exactly what makes them so valuable. They don't say what you want to hear, but the pure, unsightly truth.
Love without trust?
That usually goes wrong. You just have to be able to rely on your partner. Humans are sociable creatures that have a lot of contact with others. Therefore it is important that you can trust your significant other. Nothing is worse than being at home while the other is out and you wonder if he or she is cheating. Here you just need the certainty that no one will start an affair at the first opportunity.
Trust in partnership
It is the be-all and end-all of a partnership. It doesn't work without trust, at least if it's a serious relationship. Especially when you are engaged or already married, trust is a must. It is the foundation that decides where the journey should go. Family planning, owning a home, and future liabilities are issues that are discussed in every relationship. It is all the more important that you pull together and can trust each other. That doesn't always work overnight. Often there are several years that have laid the foundation.
Broken hearts and hope
Far worse than the lies is the broken heart that results from it. It is an incomparable pain that accompanies you for weeks. You think it doesn't make sense anymore and you're angry that you've made mistakes and sad that it's all over. Unfortunately there is no magic pill here. It usually takes time for this pain to pass. Corresponding distraction can also work wonders here.
It always gets complicated when there is still hope that everything will get better. Only in the rarest of cases does this have a positive effect. Sometimes in life you just have to finish with some things and learn from them.
Lies, white lies and excuses
Of course, trust sayings also deal with liars. Depending on how well a person lies, it is damn difficult to find out about them. Every now and then a white lie is certainly OK and morally justifiable. Sleep is usually not affected either. But there are also people who lie incessantly and delve more and more into a construct of lies and ultimately get tangled up in it. Especially when love is involved, it can end badly.
Self-confidence - trust in yourself
Confidence is a very important quality in our life. It influences our career immensely. Decisions are completely different when you trust yourself - when you know what you are doing and are not afraid of the consequences. The good thing about self-confidence is that you can learn or increase it. There are numerous courses on the Internet that make you more confident in dealing with other people, the opposite sex or making decisions.
Of course, it always depends on where you have a corresponding deficit. Some people need more routine at work, others need more contact with the opposite sex and still others should take a self-defense course to gain more self-confidence.
Animals - the better friends
It is not uncommon for anyone who has lost trust in people to acquire an animal. A loyal dog, cat or sometimes a horse. Animals are basically very loyal beings. If you treat them well, they will respond appropriately. In addition, dogs, for example, exude a loyalty and solidarity that you rarely get in life. Friendship often develops here that lasts until the end of life.
You have to earn trust
It is not always easy to trust strangers, especially when dealing with strangers. Past experiences, prejudices or bad information often make it very difficult to trust others. It takes a lot of time, especially if you've been injured before. You can usually see that in professional life too. A new employee must first prove himself accordingly in order to get new tasks or more responsibility.First of all, new managers also receive a trust bonus to see if everything works out.
Trust sayings for thought
Many sayings of trust harbor an incredible amount of wisdom. This is because the authors have of course also gained experience with trust. Whether in the private or business sector - you have to be able to trust your counterpart. People like Ronald Reagan, Ernest Hemingway or Albert Einstein have not just spoken once about the importance of being able to rely on others. Just write out some good quotes and think about them for a few minutes. You will be amazed at what comes to mind when you take the time.
- Are female sociopaths controlling and manipulative
- What happens after death according to Jainism
- What makes men wear chastity
- Will NLP be monitored or unattended
- What does Gesso do for a painting
- What is 10 mg to ml
- How old is mecca
- Why we can't delete a Bitly link
- How to register for Quora 1
- What does the Koran say about Jews
- What is the most specific Quora topic
- Was Einstein a slow thinker
- Rice University is a tradition
- Why did Dumbledore die
- Why does blood group affect nutrition
- Am I addicted to Quora 1
- What if Mercury is our moon
- Can BBQ dinner really cause cancer?
- You can completely eliminate asymmetrical information
- How would you rate your survivability
- Why is Mark Zuckerberg popular
- How do I control someone psychologically
- How do eunuchs urinate
- WhatsApp is patented