Have you ever cried in public
In 36 questions about love - Part II
A few days ago, my male counterpart, the single buck, filled out a kind of questionnaire, which is supposed to approach each other emotionally thanks to 36 questions and increase the chances of love. And of course I'll take part, dear single buck!
Who knows, maybe the experiment will work and my answers speak to the love of my life? It would definitely be a great story if asked how they met.
1. If you could choose one person in the world: Who would you like to have as a guest for dinner?
An answer that I probably wouldn't have given a few months ago, but: Alain Berset. I have a couple of questions, Mr Bundesrat.
2. Would you like to be famous? In which way?
No thanks. I can't handle too much attention ...
3. Have you ever rehearsed what to say on the phone before calling someone? Why?
Sure, every time. Telephoning stresses me out even though I have no real reason to.
4. How would you describe a perfect day?
When I can end up falling asleep with a slight feeling in my chest and a small smile on my face.
5. When was the last time you sang to yourself? For someone else?
I always have a catchy tune. Does that count?
6. If you could live to be 90 and from the age of 30 you could either keep the body or mind of a 30-year-old for the remaining 60 years, what would you choose?
The body. I don't need to think about it for a second.
7. Do you have a secret premonition of how you are going to die?
We live with the knowledge that tomorrow could already be over and we are completely powerless in this relationship. Because of that, no.
8. Name three things that you and the other person seem to have in common.
- We speak German,
- read the single blog and are accordingly
- probably single.
9. What aspect of your life are you most grateful for?
For the wonderful people in my life.
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Maybe a little less pressure to perform, otherwise my parents did a top job.
11. Take four minutes to tell your partner as much of your life story as possible.
Not four minutes, but four sentences. Born and raised in a small village, the family with grandparents fortunately very close. Moved out early, did an apprenticeship and then followed my job for a while before I changed fields. Made many wonderful friends along the way, whom I owe so much to. Probably already three personality changes and at the moment quite satisfied.
12.If you could wake up tomorrow and pick a skill or quality that you have gained, what would it be?
To be able to fall asleep within minutes.
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
Nothing at all, otherwise it wouldn't be exciting anymore.
14. Is there something that you have dreamed of for a long time? Why haven't you done it yet?
Not really. I stay away from big dreams that I cannot immediately realize. So I can avoid disappointment.
15. What is the greatest achievement of your life?
That I followed through with the lesson that was not easy.
16. What do you value most about friendship?
Honesty. The ability to speak up, even if it might hurt the other person, because one only has the best for the other in mind.
17. What is your most precious memory?
Not a single big one, but several small ones.
18. What is your worst memory?
My first panic attack.
19. If you knew you were going to die suddenly in a year, would you change anything about the way you live now? Why?
Probably nothing great, some things are right now. Just visiting a few friends who live far away and I have rarely or never seen. Make sure that people remember me and leave something behind for loved ones.
20. What does friendship mean to you?
To share and take away the burden. To be there for each other, to make each other laugh and to have fun about things that only make sense to each other. To be solid as a rock.
21. What role do love and affection play in your life?
The alpha and omega, so to speak. Not only when it comes to love in a relationship, but also as a family and friendship.
22. Take turns telling each other what positive characteristics the other person has. Name a total of five character traits.
Difficult, but I'm sure it's more than five
23. How close are your family? Do you feel like your childhood was happier than most other people's?
I can't judge other people's happiness so I leave this part unanswered. My family is very close, however, and that's something that won't change anytime soon.
24. How is your relationship with your mother?
Wouldn't be the person I am today without her.
25. Make three true "we" statements about yourself. For example, "We are in this room right now and feel ..."
... unable to answer this question (;
26. Complete this sentence: "I wish I had someone to tell that ..."
These people exist and that's why nothing is on the tip of my tongue.
27. If the other person would become a close friend of yours, what would they have to know about you?
That you sometimes just have to leave me alone. That I don't always want to talk about everything in detail. That I need time with some things and that I am incredibly sensitive.
28. Tell your counterpart what you like about them. Be honest and also say things that you normally wouldn't say to someone you just met.
We'll do that later, okay?
29. Share an embarrassing moment from your life with the other person.
There are a large number of them, but they don't have to be made public right away. One or two dates, then I'll give you the Top10!
30. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else? When was the last time you cried alone?
Amazingly, not for a long time. Two months ago in front of my father, a little longer alone. We don't count tears in emotional films / series / videos, because then the answer would be daily.
31. Tell your counterpart what you already like about them.
That he / she takes the time to get to know me better.
32. What - if there is anything - is too serious to joke about?
As soon as it hurts someone, the line is crossed. And not everything can be excused with black humor.
33. If you died tonight without the opportunity to speak to anyone, what would you regret most for not telling someone? Why haven't you told that person yet?
Wow, maybe I should tell those who are close to me more often how important they are to me.
34. Your house, which contains everything you own, is on fire. After saving your family and pets, there is still time to save one thing from the house. What would that be? Why?
My laptop. There are hours of work and years of memories on it.
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you be most affected by?
I cannot and will not answer.
36. Share a personal problem with your partner and ask how he would solve it. Also, ask your partner for their assessment of how you are feeling about the problem.
My brain is always running at full speed and my thoughts whirl around at top performance. Switching off is a Herculean task at a time.
In love? I think that would take a little more, but maybe you can actually take one or the other question with you on a date. Basically, they're pretty handy when it comes to getting to know someone better. The inventors of this experiment were certainly not entirely on the wrong track.
I wish you a nice rest of the week!
Your single bock
- Hiring Quora interns for summer 2018
- What percentage of the world are atheists
- Should I post my blogs on YouTube?
- Why do people dislike overweight people
- Did Einstein prove a 4th dimension of space
- Amish people are usually happy
- Why are novels important
- Is social status important in a relationship?
- What is another word for dignity
- Is UGA a good school
- Can be diagnosed as having bipolar disorder in teenagers
- Is Laos a safe place to visit
- What is a good CPM rate
- Should China send soldiers to Hong Kong
- Which is the most hated zodiac sign
- I hate myself i can kill myself
- You can sue your attorney for negligence
- Why were iron and nickel colored
- Why is American English better
- Think vaccinations are 100 safe
- Statistically, which countries play the most Why
- What is healthy air quality
- Life turtles in the water
- There is an Uber for the delivery of groceries