Leave milk biscuits for Santa Claus
One of the classiest jobs of the North American Air and Space Defense Command, Norad, is tracking Santa's flight rod on Christmas Eve. Children from all over the US can call the armed forces and get the latest updates. Every now and then a child is put through to the commander in chief. So Donald Trump answered the phone at Christmas 2018.
His conversation with seven-year-old Collman Lloyd made headlines around the world. Because Trump let it be known in the conversation that Santa Claus might not exist after all. Collman's family filmed the conversation and posted it to the local newspaper in Charleston, South Carolina,Post and Courier cleverly. Collman will put out a few cookies for Santa Claus and then hang out with her friends, she tells Trump about her plans for Christmas Eve. In the US there are gifts on the morning of December 25th. "Have a good time," you wish Trump. "Yes, sir," Collman replies. "Do you still believe in Santa Claus?" Asks the President. "Yes, sir," says Collman. "Because at the age of seven that's borderline, right," says Trump. "Yes, sir," says Collman.
The SZ editorial team has enriched this article with content from YouTube
To protect your data, it was not loaded without your consent.
I consent to content from YouTube being displayed to me. In this way, personal data is transmitted to the operator of the portal for usage analysis. You can find more information and the possibility of revocation at sz.de/datenschutz.
This external content was loaded automatically because you agreed to it.
Trump used the word "marginal" in English, which can mean "incidental", "borderline" or "marginal". Collman told the newspaper Post and Courierthat she had never heard the word before the conversation. That she suddenly spoke to the president was "wow," she said. Should she speak to him again, she would ask Trump about his family.
Collman and her siblings left cookies and milk for Santa after the phone call and went to bed. The next morning, cookies and milk were gone, and instead presents were lying under the tree. Collmann got a doll. Santa Claus does exist (yes), she told the newspaper.
- What are SaaS startups
- Are No Follow Links helpful for SEO?
- How does the Navy recognize stealth submarines
- What does publishing a blog post mean
- Which popular Quoran Quora best represents
- People steal packages on the doorstep
- How do I publish my poems 1
- What are Conservative Beliefs
- How important is chastity to a man
- Men become less masculine
- Why don't westerners eat dog meat
- What was Amber Guyger's motive for killing
- How did Theodora help Justinian
- What causes solar eclipse
- Why don't we make our own weapons?
- Why is doen a valid Scrabble word
- How are eggs vegetarian
- Why is Malaysia really called Asia?
- How do you study intellectual property
- Is Tumblr better than Quora
- Why can't I delete a question?
- Why do I have many health problems
- Balls jump like stones on the water
- What are refugees doing in Europe