What do intuition and intuition mean
The adjective intuitive means “based on a presumption”, “subconsciously” or colloquially “from the gut”. So intuitive decisions or judgments are made emotionally.
The origin of the word is in Latin intuition (Assessment, look), which about the French intuitive (intuitively) succeeded in using the German language.
Audio sample: Listen to the pronunciation
Phonetic transcription (IPA):[ˌꞮntuiˈtiːf]
He couldn't give me any concrete arguments why he joined the AfD. The decision is complete intuitive like.
On the way home through the dark park, she felt very uncomfortable. Intuitive she felt a latent danger lurking in the undergrowth.
“Many people see that the causes of the sovereign debt crisis have not yet been widely resolved. They distrust the flood of money from the ECB intuitive and seek protection in property, ”said Krämer.
- Chief Economist Krämer: ECB Monetary Policy Boosts House Prices, Zeit Online, March 12, 2016.
Grammar and inflection
|intuitive||more intuitive||most intuitive|
|Feminine||intuitive||more intuitive||more intuitive||intuitive|
|Masculine||the intuitive one||of the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive|
|Feminine||the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive|
|neuter||the intuitive||of the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive|
|Plural||the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive||the intuitive|
|Masculine||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one|
|Feminine||not intuitive||none intuitive||none intuitive||not intuitive|
|neuter||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one||not an intuitive one|
|Plural||not intuitive||none intuitive||not an intuitive one||not intuitive|
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
elaborated - The adjective elaborated means "carefully executed", "carefully ...
trivial - content: meaning pronunciation usage examples increase ...
hedonistic - content: meaning pronunciation usage examples increase ...
sapiosexual - The adjective sapiosexual means "finding intelligence attractive". People,...
proactive - content: meaning pronunciation usage examples increase ...
- Americans like Korean food
- The military service makes you fit
- Can I go straight to the hospital?
- Where should I invest money every month?
- What's your favorite recipe for baking on vacation
- Is the Anglican Church Catholic, Protestant, etc.
- What is a ranked personality
- What is necessary to maintain health
- What makes a good party planner
- What is a communication protocol
- What's the salary for RRB NTPC 2019
- Is a residential building, residential or commercial building
- How can I start my affiliate program
- Is Pashto a regional or tribal language
- People earn with Quora
- What illness did Augustus suffer from?
- What kind of painting is that 1
- Can you summarize Hamlet in one sentence
- Does management need math
- Are all square roots irrational numbers
- Which country has the most lustful girls
- Why is China suspicious of Christianity?
- What's in sugar?
- Is tea more harmful than a cup?