What is Cristiano Ronaldo's training routine
Sports professor explains | Ronaldo-Muckis in 5 weeks - that's how it works
What a dream body! Most women adore him, most men are jealous of his muscles.
Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo (28) from Real Madrid presents his mega body while on vacation in Miami (US state Florida).
MAN quickly asks himself: How do I get such muscles?
BILD.de spoke to Prof. Dr. Stephan Geisler from the German Sport University Cologne and the IST University Düsseldorf.
BILD.de: Mr. Geisler, five weeks until Ronaldo's Mucki body - how does that work?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: “If you want to achieve as much as possible in a short period of time, an intelligent training plan is the most important thing. For example, if you did the same workout every day, the body would likely respond with overtraining symptoms such as pain, inflammation, and decreased performance. Therefore you should make your training as varied as possible. For example, train your upper body one day, go running the next, and on the third day train more of your core, such as your torso and legs.
Pay special attention to your diet during daily exercise! If you eat too little in that time, your body will not build muscle - if you eat too much, your body will also build fat and hide muscles! The only way to develop the muscle relief within such a short time is to change your diet in order to reduce the subcutaneous fat content and so make the muscles work better. If you combine this with regular strength training, something is sure to be gained in five weeks.
BILD.de: So what should I eat - and what not?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: “The optimal food for muscles is and remains protein. If you want to build muscle, you have to regularly consume protein in the form of fish, meat and dairy products! The recommendation here is: Eat about 1 gram of protein per kilo of body weight per day and spread it over several meals. In theory, you can even eat anything - but if you are aiming for a beach figure like Ronaldo's, it is particularly advisable to avoid carbohydrates such as sugar.
A classic example: in the morning carbohydrates such as whole grain bread or muesli, at lunchtime then a mixed diet made from protein and carbohydrates, i.e. rice with fish and consciously avoiding carbohydrates in the evening. Then salad with chicken would be good. "
BILD.de: What is the fastest way to build muscle?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: “The fastest and most effective way to build muscle is through intensive and regular strength training! How fast you can build muscles, however, not only determines the training and diet, but also to a large extent the genetic make-up! "
BILD.de: Do I also have to train my endurance?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: “In order to build muscles you don't necessarily have to train endurance, but of course it doesn't hurt. If you do endurance training regularly, you increase your fat metabolism rate and can then show your muscles better thanks to the lower fat percentage. You are also doing something good for your heart. "
BILD.de: How much time do I have to invest?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: “Anyone who trains daily should get there with about 30-45 minutes of training. If you train less, however, it is advisable to train a little longer. E.g. 3 times a week approx. 60-90 minutes. "
BILD.de: Can I do it even if I have a normal office job?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: "The time for training should be there despite a normal office job. If you go to the gym 3 times a week for an hour after work, it can already bring good results. But it doesn't always have to be the studio. Whether you lift heavy dumbbells in the fitness club or at home on an elastic resistance such as. B. pulling a Deuserband, your muscle can not distinguish. You can also make great progress at home with the simplest means - for example your own body weight! "
BILD.de: What requirements should I have in order to get a body like Ronaldo?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: "In addition to the genetic requirements, of course, there is also motivation, desire to make a difference and a touch of masochism." (Laughs)
BILD.de: What are the best exercises to get muscles quickly?
Prof. Dr. Geisler: "The most effective exercises for 'burning' a lot of energy and building muscles at the same time are complex basic exercises such as squats, bench presses or push-ups, deadlifts and pull-ups."
- What causes Cotard Syndrome
- A neutrino interacts with normal matter
- Are brothels and prostitution legal in India?
- How does the AliExpress affiliate program work
- What is a strong personality
- Which educational software is good for students
- Is Peru a forgotten country
- What kind of shopping screams the nouveau riche
- French fries are the most unhealthy food
- How can you bootstrap jewelry company
- What if Mercury is our moon
- What is the most dangerous weapon
- Indonesians eat a lot or not
- How hard is it to stop clapping
- How corrupt are Malaysians
- Can a man have XX chromosome
- What does ginger help in the body
- How serious is racism in the Philippines
- What is a 12-sided 3D shape
- How do airlines cooperate on routes
- Who will overtake Instagram
- What happens if you don't take vitamins
- White men meet black men
- Have you ever met a celebrity crush
- Where are the careers of PPC going in 2020
- Food in plastics causes cancer
- Why does social media marketing fail
- What is the scariest video game enemy enemy
- What did Sigmund Freud do completely wrong?
- What diseases can genetic tests find
- China is still the world's factory
- All astrophysicists are geniuses
- Which country achieved independence first in Africa?
- Which popular Quoran Quora best represents