What are some common Vietnamese dishes
Now simply cook Vietnamese recipes and collect new ideas.
Real Vietnamese recipes
Fresh, delicious and varied shows the Vietnamese cuisine, which is gaining more and more popularity in Germany. With just a few ingredients, you can conjure up a dish that you will find in the Far East kidnapped. Today you no longer have to deal with your cravings Thai, Japanese or Chinese cuisine breastfeed, rather Vietnamese dishes enchant at any time of the day. On vietnamesische-rezepte.de you will find numerous Recipes, tips, tricks and preparation methodshow you too can create the perfect Vietnamese dish. You don't need any previous knowledge or you have to stand in the kitchen for hours, just a few simple steps are enough to create something completely new.
Are you looking for original Vietnamese recipes?
Simply choose from the categories here:
- ALL RECIPES List of all recipes
- RICE DISHES e.g. Com Chien Fried Rice
- NOODLE DISHES e.g. Pho bo, Pho Xao Thit Bo
- MEAT DISHES e.g. Bun Bo Nam Bo, Banh Uot Thit Nuong, Bo Xao Xa Ot
- FISH DISHES e.g. fish soup, seafood
- VEGETARIAN e.g. Ca muoi xoi, tofu dishes
- DRINKS e.g. Da Chanh, Ca Phe Sua Da
- SAUCES & DIPS e.g. Nuoc Cham, fish sauce
- DESSERTS e.g. Banh Troi, Banh it tran, fruits
Very popular Vietnamese recipes
diversity The foreign influences bring into the kitchen of Vietnam
The Vietnamese recipes were heavily influenced by Chinese cuisine. in the South of vietnam however, put influences from the Indian and Thai cuisine firmly. Since the dishes do not have excessive spiciness, they are particularly digestible. Still, the Vietnamese cuisine is very much varied and full of contrasts. This is how they combine Vietnamese gladly cold dishes with warm dishes and sour dishes with sweet dishes. Enriched with typical spices, such as Anise or cinnamon, creates a subtle Flavor combinationthat you won't let go of. That is why you should find yourself in our rich Selection ofRecipes look around and into the world of Bún bò Nam Bộ, Thịt kho tàu or Bánh trôi immerse.
Original Vietnamese recipes are in many cases far more digestible, because in contrast to Indian or Thai cuisine, one renounces extreme sharpness. Aniseed and spiced cinnamon are just two of the myriad of subtle spice combinations that the Vietnamese cuisine make it so special and ensure a real taste experience.
The diverse ingredients of Vietnamese cuisine
The many strong and strong aromatic spices make the Vietnamese dishes very diverse. In addition, herbs in various forms are one of the basic components of Vietnamese cuisine. Not surprisingly, the herbs grow wonderfully thanks to the climatic conditions inVietnam. Therefore there is no dish that can do without it. The is particularly popular Classic coriander, but also Iceberg lettuce, mint or bean sprouts are served as a side dish. Even the dill that is common here can be found in the traditional Vietnamese cuisine again. In addition to herbs and spices, the Vietnamese use fresh ones Fish saucethat you can also make yourself. She serves like a kind Universal spice and comes in many Vietnamese recipes in front.
Quickly fried but with a lot of flavor
Typical for Vietnamese dishes is the extremely hot, but shortpreparation. meat and vegetables become fried very briefly. As a result, the dishes are cooked internally and roasted on the surface. The Vietnamese spring rolls in particular have been known and very popular in Germany for several years. In contrast to other Asian spring rolls, this one is not necessarily eaten fried, but can also be eaten raw or fried. That makes them far more digestible.
But Vietnamese cuisine is also known for the many types of noodle soups. There are innumerable Vietnamese recipes for tasty and wholesome noodle soups, which can be prepared with vegetables, meat, eggs or fish. The ingredients are usually added to the soup just before consumption. This means that all important vitamins and trace elements are retained. In this way, the soups are not only very healthy, but also varied, versatile and firm to the bite.
There is no question that Vietnamese cuisine is healthy and varied. Most Vietnamese recipes are rich in fresh and fragrant herbs and lettuce leaves. Recipes can be cooked quickly and easily. So if you haven't tried it yet, you should definitely try a few of these recipes.
On the following pages of Vietnamesische-Rezepte.de you will find various Cooking recipes from the Far East. We have made it our business you really Vietnamese recipes available, because the dishes that you get in so-called Asian restaurants are usually not real Asian dishes.
Why Vietnam Recipes from this website?
Another bonus is that we try and cook pretty much all Vietnamese recipes ourselves. On the one hand, that we can also provide you with photos of the recipes and, on the other hand, we want to ensure that you only get delicious dishes from us.
- Can one soul influence another
- Take notes as you learn to program
- Why do people value rich people
- Is there an Indian side like Quora
- What is isotropic material
- How does TV streaming work
- How much are uncut diamonds worth
- Why is YouTube more profitable than blogging
- Most people don't like each other
- How did Theodora help Justinian
- What is Snapchat's revenue model
- Know the cleaning service
- Were the sophists philosophers or charlatans?
- Who created the first internal combustion engine
- Why are Thai women considered beautiful
- What are the fees of IIM A.
- How did I get a Quora account
- How should one prepare for JBNSTS senior
- How does the algorithm design work
- When is the economy likely to collapse?
- Are there any marketplaces for SaaS providers
- Which state has the least friendly people?
- What drinks help with constipation
- Where did racism come from?