Loves Donald Trump Barron
Melania & Donald Trump Good was yesterday! Son Barron (13) has changed
Sunday evening on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington. The helicopter "Marine One" has just landed. US President Donald Trump (73) with First Lady Melania (49), her parents Viktor (77) and Amalija Knavs (74), and “First Son” Barron (13) also rise. The family has just spent two weeks at Trump's own Bedminster golf club in New Jersey.
In addition to first wife Melania in a forest green skirt, white T-shirt and floral stilettos - and for once even hand in hand with her husband - son Barron in particular catches the eye: dressed entirely in black with white sneakers, he walks alongside his parents and towers above them this by a few centimeters. Both are not exactly small: Donald Trump measures 1.90 meters and Melania about 1.80 plus high heels. At just 13 years of age, the youngest Trump is already the largest member of the family. If this continues, he will probably outgrow both of his parents. But his size is not the only thing that catches the eye: Instead of his usual, well-behaved haircut, Barron now has a completely new, wild hairstyle: We show you in the video above!
At this appointment, Donald and Melania seem, for once, very harmonious and even walk hand in hand. But we show you in the following video that it can look completely different:
- How do grocery stamps work
- How does Donald Trump not pay taxes
- Where can you find fare errors
- How can humans survive on Mars
- Rat meat tastes good
- What are the different meanings of CPM
- What if ancient Rome survived?
- Republicans are meaner than Democrats
- Why does Neymar want to leave PSG
- Who killed Albus Dumbledore
- Which country has the easiest driving test?
- Where can I find really trustworthy friends
- How are the beaches in Langkawi
- What is Duolingo's business model
- Is Java used in data analysis
- Is a barcode better than RFID
- Will NLP be monitored or unattended
- Should meth burn clear
- Supports gamification in the elimination of violence in games
- Why is team building important
- How would you describe a puzzling personality
- Is time an artificial dimension?
- Has anyone ever unwittingly ruined your life
- What are some useless psychological facts