Where do you shop on Black Friday
Black Friday shopping trap
Warning, discount trap!
Sale! Discounts! Everything must Go! Minus 30%, minus 50%, even minus 60% - the prices on Black Friday just tumble away. But do you really get the products cheaper? On average yes, but the discount campaigns are often not as extreme as they are presented to the outside world. That's why we've put together a few tips for you on how you can avoid the Black Friday shopping trap and buy really cheap that day!
TIP 1 - Compare prices
Even if the price on Black Friday often looks very cheap, it is often simple tricks that retailers use to deceive us. Therefore it is definitely worthwhile to compare prices. The easiest way to do this is with comparison platforms. The most common domestic solutions on the market are Idealo and Geizhals.
Tip 2 - set a budget / write a list
Sounds logical, but it's not easy to implement: only buy what you really need and only buy as much as you really want to spend. Simply set a budget limit and write a shopping list.
Tip 3 - These products are really cheaper!
As a rule, they are cheaper in stationary retail and online retail Game consoles and related games. Also TVs and food processors are cheapest on this day. But stay away from suitcases and luggage bags, they should be significantly cheaper on other days of the year.
- What are good examples of digital banking
- Has anyone ever blocked you
- Can I add Quora affiliate links?
- What is com samsung android incallui
- What is the smart grid market
- Girls get bored of nice boys
- What poison can bring you painless death
- How do I sell on the Lazada Marketplace
- Help diffusers with essential oils for allergies
- What are the biggest diamond brands
- How will autonomous vehicles transform American cities?
- Why are SEO tools important
- How much do senators make a year
- How many pennies are there
- Why do people cheat on others
- Has a girl ever pressed your balls
- What is instant cashback
- When were coins invented?
- Is alcohol-free in airport lounges
- Which is the best math tricks page
- How do you know that you know
- How dangerous is broken asbestos
- What makes a person good
- Why are computers so interesting