BPA causes cancer
For baby food in powder form, 4 out of 5 manufacturers have admitted to using bisphenol A for coating the metal parts in the containers. Nestlé has denied the use of bisphenol A in the packaging of powder food, but has so far not provided the EEC with any reliable information on its alternative packaging method.
Bisphenol A is harmful to health
Since any consumption of bisphenol A is classified as very harmful to health, and infants and toddlers in particular must be protected from this poison in their developmental phase, all mothers should breastfeed their children for as long as possible. Breast milk is the only natural food for infants, making it the best source of nutrients for all babies.
Canada bans polycarbonate baby bottles
Hardly any other substance is as controversial in the world of science as bisphenol A. The chemical, or BPA for short, is contained as a plasticizer in polycarbonate - a hard, transparent and almost unbreakable plastic from which baby bottles are made, but also CDs and many other everyday objects . The Canadian health authority recently announced that it would ban baby bottles made of polycarbonate because they fear the substance could affect the healthy development of babies.
Read article completely
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Where did racism come from?
- Has Trump finally disappeared with impeachment
- What is the best site builder software
- How did your last relationship end
- Are entrepreneurs active on social media
- We live in a selfish society
- Live streaming video games is difficult
- Which European countries are not ethnocentric?
- What did old Indian soldiers eat
- How will online marketing help companies in Nigeria
- What is clearly meant by quantum computer?
- Is a TI 84 worth it
- Why do people hate working at McDonalds
- A physics degree is marketable
- How do I update WordPress automatically
- Are three dollar bills real?
- What are great websites for wholesale cosmetics
- What rhymes with shrine
- Why will no one answer my questions
- Why did my comment violate BNBR
- Who uses beta blockers for presentations?
- Who discovered the people
- Is the speed of light relative
- What is the most common handgun
- What if time only exists on earth
- Is it worth buying the iPhone 5s 2017
- How is Google a profitable company
- What is the Airbnb of long term rentals
- Who is the god for Christians
- How do you get a book reviewed
- What are the different uses of vectors
- Used steam is dangerous for young people
- Is toilet cleaner an acid
- Is Siberia a colony of Russia