How do people become ignorant
Translation for "ignorant people" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
No, these questions are answered by ignorant people posed.
This narrative that sloppy ignorant people to spread, but it contributes to the creation of this tragedy about which we all need to be concerned.
This sloppy narrative that spread ignorant people, but it contributes to the creation of this tragedy, about which we all need to be concerned.
They do this so that they can continue their creation in this physical reality by using the creative energies of everyone ignorant people (i.e. the crowd) manipulate.
They do this so that they can continue with their creation in this physical reality, by manipulating the creative energies of all ignorant people (i.e. the mass).
The cultivation of the soil is poor, ignorant people entrusted to them, their farms too small, their education too little, their way of thinking too conservative to be able to operate arable and animal husbandry efficiently.
The cultivation of the soil is entrusted to poor and ignorant people, whose holdings are too small, their education too lacking, their way of thinking too conservative to be able to follow rational cultivation and pastoralism.
You plan to use this chemical ignorant people to test.
Even the ignorant people understand that poison is harmful.
It will be a day that enlightens the ready people, in an instant; and the amazed and ignorant people reminded of their truth that they have forgotten.
It will be a day, which will enlighten the ready human beings, in an instant; and reminds the astonished and ignorant human beings of their truth, which they have forgotten.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 7. Exactly: 7. Elapsed time: 43 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What are your plans for tomorrow 2
- How many gears does a tractor have?
- What causes black spots in urine
- Why are many Australians descendants of criminals?
- At what age do guys want relationships
- How can Venus be visible from Earth
- Will you ever leave norway
- How did Chinese immigrants survive in Singapore
- How much does it cost to sell Flipkart
- What is the best country for criminals
- Can BBQ dinner really cause cancer?
- When is someone considered a scholar?
- How should family members help each other
- Why do teachers think they know everything
- What is ghostwriting 1
- What are the types of artificial intelligence
- Are cafeteria people really smart?
- What is the true nature of time
- Who came with swear words
- Is it bad to keep losing sleep?
- Why Do Real Estate Investors Avoid Chicago
- Is social status important in a relationship?
- What kind of little rodent-like creature is that
- What is AP calculus