Why is the differentiation of sinx cosx
Telekolleg - mathematics
Rate this article:
Average rating: 4.50 of 5 with 2 votes.
How does the differentiation of a sum of functions work? You can find out here.
Status: 04/22/2013 | archive
The differentiation of a sum of functions is shown using two examples:
Differentiating a sum of functions
s (x) = x2 + x5 =>
s' (x) = 2x + 5x4 s (x) =
2 sin x = sin x + sin x =>
s' (x) = 2 · cos x = cos x + cos x
Making the hypothesis
Making the hypothesis
Now, as a continuation of the above procedure, the hypothesis is set up: s (x) = x + sin x => s' (x) = 1 + cos x
Graphical representation of s (x) = x + sin x
First, the graph of the function s (x) = x + sin x is displayed on the computer, showing a sine line running diagonally upwards.
Course of the input and output voltage of the C-R element
An experiment with the function generator, which this time generates a voltage U (t) = U t + U sin ωt, shows at the input the rising sine line known from the computer and at the output actually a cosine line shifted up by the summand 1, i.e. the Hypothesis has been confirmed experimentally. Even if the time increase for the input voltage is changed, the summand for the cosine voltage at the output changes proportionally.
- What dialect does Taiwan speak
- What defines a person of man
- How do I bypass an electricity meter
- How has capitalism empowered women
- How can you understand your passion?
- Why is Jethro Tull considered a heavy metal
- Why study hotel management in Switzerland
- You can integrate Shopify with WordPress
- Are Tik Tok TikTok Stars paid
- The people of Japan like European food
- Boys can wear cheering uniforms
- What is the best way to avoid terminal cancer
- What is the difference between soul and mind
- What surprised you about Donald Trump?
- Are you too full of yourself
- Mary was a god
- How many Filipinos are there in Indonesia
- What are arguments against evolution through adaptation
- What should be the priority of love
- What is crazy person screaming
- Is a 20 year old a teenager
- A sociopath cannot be manipulative
- What are the different water sources
- Bad grammar is an indication of intelligence